I will live for my love Agam..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Another emotional epi tonight ..Cry

Once more Navi was at his best portraying the devastated but so confident husband that nimrit is not dead..

The family mourning for nimrit's death and  Agam stopped Tej to put a garland on her pic..he threw everyone out and so confidently said His nimrit is alive not dead..

scene shift to hospital where nimrit saying she dont want to live..MR..oberoi says why..there must be someone who loves you and want you back..nimrit says there is someone but i dont want to be a burden on him as my hipsbone are  broken.MR.oberoi being a stranger but already felt the undying love of agam.nimrit through her eyes..so truly he said do you think he will live without you if you die..he will die same with the void you will leave in his life.nimrit remembers how Agam told her how much he loves her and she can always trust their relationship and love.this gave her courage to go through the plastic surgery operation saying i will return back to my Agam..

At home sunita crying that Agam is not believing that nimrit is no more..they are worried as he is still in a state of shock .someone brings a parcel and agam all happy says i told you all she is alive..he gets disappointed as the parcel nimrit did it 3 days back..just heartbreaking as nimrit made a suit for Agam as they will go for candle light dinner..cant describe the room scene with nimrit voice in that CD..a must watch...got me tearyeyed..Cry

Nimrit on her way to recovery with new face to be back to the love of her life Agam..

Navi.Agam was looking tooo dashing in that brown suit.completely changed look...Day Dreaming

Precap..Mr oberoi will get to know about Amrit as nimrit telling  the plastic surgeon to not be a fool not to trust her sister as she can do dhoka to  you anytime..

navi as usual superb..Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya--Saina--krithikasSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I will live for my love Agam.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ziyan.

ziyan.

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thx 4 update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Nice update Savee :))

today's episode was interesting :) navi was always suoerbbbp performance :) the happiness on his face receiving the parcel from nimrit :))

agam looked hot and dashing in that suit :)) I have to watch that room scene as I missed it :(

Waiting to see new nimrit meeting her life agam :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24cocojatti92

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thx for updt..
bt why plastic surgery yaar... :(

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thank You Saveeta, I dn't feel compelled to watch this show anymore, unless it's focus shifts to Tej n Agam..the only other jodi I like...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.