Gunjan's dress for sagai ceremony

payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I really dont have any problem with gunjan's modern wardrobe,but If  Mumbai really is in India is this what she used to wear in traditional functions like shaadi and sagai?

I wont blame Dayal this time if he leaves the ceremony mid way as he left the dining tableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† Edited by payalgarg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernaluvksg thumbnail
Gunjan is in no mood to get dressed for a function. maybe that is why she wore that. rachna was looking nice :)
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernaluvksg

Gunjan is in no mood to get dressed for a function. maybe that is why she wore that. rachna was looking nice :)

she is in mood to dry her hair,wear full on make up but cant wear something traditional for a traditional function?she is actually having an ego issue about not at all dressing up in Inadian dresses.

either she should'nt attend the function or if she does she should maintain the prestige of the family.here she is doing neither

sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalgarg

she is in mood to dry her hair,wear full on make up but cant wear something traditional for a traditional function?she is actually having an ego issue about not at all dressing up in Inadian dresses.

either she should'nt attend the function or if she does she should maintain the prestige of the family.here she is doing neither

Relax.😊
Gunjan's going to wear the traditional dress her Mausi purchased for her in the sagai ceremony, & will look beautiful in that suit. Just wait for tomorrow's episode.
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherlock

Relax.😊
Gunjan's going to wear the traditional dress her Mausi purchased for her in the sagai ceremony, & will look beautiful in that suit. Just wait for tomorrow's episode.

if she does that I will be the first one to open a thread and appreciate her😊
sherlock thumbnail
OK then. I'll check out your 'Gunjan appreciation thread' tomorrow evening. 😊

P.S. I request every member of this forum NOT to provide Payal any video link now, and spoil her fun, for the pleasure of anticipation and waiting is greater than the actualisation of one's wish.
payalgarg thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherlock

OK then. I'll check out your 'Gunjan appreciation thread' tomorrow evening. 😊

P.S. I request every member of this forum NOT to provide Payal any video link now, and spoil her fun, for the pleasure of anticipation and waiting is greater than the actualisation of one's wish.

i usually do not open video links as i like to watch shows which it is meant for-the idiot boxπŸ˜†
sherlock thumbnail
Originally posted by: payalgarg

i usually do not open video links as i like to watch shows which it is meant for-the idiot boxπŸ˜†

Smart you are.😊
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it is confirmed she is wearing a traditional dress