Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

MADHUBALA BG TUNE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Wink HEY GUYS DID U NOTICE IN TODAYS EPISOPE LOLEmbarrassedTHE TUNE USED FOR THE ROSE SCENEEmbarrassed & WHEN YUVI WAS REHEARSING HIS LINES EmbarrassedWAS FROM THE SHOW MADHUBALA ON COLORS TV LOL,. I LOVE THAT TUNE  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PyariiiJyo_Ksganamika143..Ayesha05..DamonCrazy..-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MADHUBALA BG TUNE" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
yup i too noticed it is being played frm last 2-3 days... maybe to give romeo juliet play a classic effect!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
opps!! that was a tune from madhubala, :P never noticed that tune before.

lizzie1765

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Rockerz

Kalpana_Writer

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Ya! Even I noticed it.

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.