A newbie to this forum

gutsy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys,
I'm a newbie to this forum, so it'll be great to have some introduction about this forum from you all.
I've got loads of stuff to share with you guys but introductions are in order first.
This is Akshay a third year Engineering student. Thought of joining a forum and found this one on the top of my Google search so decided to give it a shot. I am the perfect time killer who spends his time online more than 10 hours a day (not everyday ðŸ˜›). I also earn from so many sites that I work upon and use. More of that later. I'm really interested in gadgets and electronics and surfing the internet and watching movies take the first place on my list of time-killing activities.

Looking forward for a great time ahead but the responses to this post will play a deciding role in that ofcourse ðŸ˜†.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hii welcome to IF dear, u ll slowly get to know abt IF yourself, there;s nothing muchto know abt this place.
gutsy thumbnail
Well ofcourse I do, but not the Hindi ones :P. I watch the English ones. Hindi ones are just excessive drama and meaningless over-acting. Although, my family watches them, yet I have a special repulsion towards them.