Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Supah Hapiiee

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Yeah! Smriti Kalra accepted my frnd request!!! Supah Exited n Happiiieee!!! :D I m damn lucky Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyariiisubhakmhl---Shweta---BrunoMars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Supah Hapiiee" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hmm,..congrates.

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Mine too...earlier :D

ishanthi2005

ishanthi2005

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hey can u give me the link for her profile as dere r fake profiles 

samf

samf

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
even i want the link of her facebook profile...mostly all are fake ...you can judge that by seeing when she  joined facebook...if she joined recently that means its a fake account coz its impossible that smriti joined facebook this year im sure she was on facebook earlier also...n then checking her frined list...if she has all those people on her friend list who work in the show suvreen guggal then it has to be her...coz its obvious she would add them...thas what is my opinon...what say guysss?...but in any case do post me the link...n even if some one has shivin's faceook link do post it

---Shweta---

Goldie

---Shweta---

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Congo Dear...!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.