Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

I loved Dimple/Nimrit!!!!

sabrinakb Groupbie
sabrinakb
sabrinakb

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Why did the CV's have to change her for, i heard she didnt even want to leave, just changed the storyline!?

Only started to watch the show since a month and really liked it and the chemistry between agam and nimrit and now their replacing her!!! Also amrit needs a tight slap hahaha!

Dont think I will be watching this show anymore..boring!

WHAT ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS? :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03Hiba22ArShi_AbhIyaMissPunjabiakshaayaRong_riasourojcjs369ZaYaHolicP.Kamaljit.Sean__Sneha__

_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
They forced her out saying audience were not liking her actingSleepy and now she has signed a new show, which am happy about, if trps drop the AM's writers can suffer..

Just wish Dimple and Navi were in a show togetherOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03ArShi_AbhIyaakshaayasouroj

akshaaya Senior Member
akshaaya
akshaaya

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
The  creatives  want   to  make  a  copy-cat  of  a  bollywood   flim  about  a  plastic  surgery...So,  they  replaced  her...
3  hours   bollywood    flim     is  different  from  serial  running  more  than   3  months...
Here,  I  am  got  attached   to  the  pairing  of   Dimple &   Navi...
It  is  very  painful   for  me  a
s   loyal  viewer  after  such  replacements..
 They  may  do   another  plastic  surgery   for  Agam  to  suit  new Nimrit  in  the  next  month   to  make  this  show  NO.1   in  TRP  chart.

Edited by akshaaya - 04 July 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03souroj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index