Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Kal mujhse parvarish starting say 10 min ka miss ho gaya tha.. abhi Rocky Sweety G scene dekha jis mei rocky kehta hai k mujhse parha nahi ja raha... Maa aap mujhe is mei akela to nahi chor k jaogay na.. aap plzzz mujh per nazar rakhyega.. nd Sweety G kehtiin hain k mai teray sath hi hun aut tjhe jab bhi meri zaroorat pare mjhe awaz dena.. simply simply loved dat scene..😍 

Sweety G jis tarha say usko samjhati hain nd usko hosla barhati hain simply simply loved it man.. Shweta Tapasvi acting wer damn good in it..👍🏼 it was loooking so real.. nd da scene was so much touchy.. it was such a lovey scene written.. Great job by da writers of Parvarish..👏
i really really want more nd more such type of scene in Parvarish..👍🏼

Mujhe bhi apni study mei kafi dafa aisi problem aa chuki hai so mai totally rocki ki halat samajh sakta hun.. bt jis tarha say Sweety G nay rocky ka hosla barhaya uska koi jawaab nahi hai..👏 the scene was so close to reality.. loved dat scene so much...😛 i'v watched it many times..😆

Even da Lucky G Rocky scene was also really good bt maine apna time zyada apni Mom k sath spend kia hai dats y mai Sweety G rocky Scene say zyada relate kr sakta hun..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was indeed one of the most precious and amazing scene between Rocky-Sweety ever, the pain in rocky's eyes was clearly seen in Sweety's eyes, hats off to Tapasvi and Shweta for doing such fab job in the show and for emoting their emotions so well. 

Same with Lucky-Rocky scene, it was from Lucky that Rocky gets the courage and he is able to study revise, yesterdays episode was awesome. Glad to see the bonding. 

Todays (4-7-12) episode was way beyond my expectations. Every scene was emoted and done purely, sincerely and with full of hard work. Tumbs up to the cast crew story writers/CV's of the show. Very well done!
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Exactly Rizzdi today's epi was beyond my expectations too.. i loved it soo much man..:)

Wen rocky got to know dat Sweety G met with an accident jst to give him hall ticket.. he had tears in his eyes nd tapasvi emoted those emotions really well..👏

Nd Shweta was simply damn good in da hospital scenes.. the way she was caring towards Rocky shows how much she loves her son.. nd how much she is concerned 4 him.. Shweta Dialogue delivery was simply simply awwesome in da hospital scenes.,. love her soo soo much..❤️ She did a damn good job in today's epi..!!!😛

Now the track is going really good..👍🏼 now again dere is suspence in da next epi.. will rocky give da exam or not..???😲 czo he got ot know abt Sweety G.. nd wants to meet her.. Cv's r trying to attract its viewers by creationg such suspencefull precaps..😆 nd i'm really liking dis track..👏
Hope Parvarish gets more TRP's dis week coz dis week episodes r going really interesting with such beauutifull scenes nd awwesome actors..👏
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Exactly 👍🏼 This show never fails to impress me, its becoming interesting and interesting as days are passing. Suspense are shown in the precaps to keep audiences glued to the show 👏 Great Job!
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

gud post faraan...!!👏

i simply luvd d scene...it was really heart touching...d way rocky used to get irritate wen sweety g used to ask him about his studies n all n now wen she's not den he is missing it n cant study...!!

dis actually happens wid so many of us...d scene absolutely related to d real life...n wid d brilliant acting of tapasvi n shweta d scene became more beautiful...😊

i too get d same feeling many a times...i juz want my mom to sit beside me n i can study aaram se...!!😃

..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 post !!
The scene was truly a treat to watch...emotional !!
Thats why this serial is different from others and i like every bit of it !!😊
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesum post Faru!!!!!!👏

I loved the scene!!!! It was soo touching!!! 😊
It was soo real and many of us can relate to it!!! I also get very irritated wen my mom asks me bout my studies, but wen she isnt there for me I feel really sad and cant concentrate!!!!! ( just like rocky) Sometimes I also get the feeling that I want my mom to be there and sit with me wen I am studying, it just helps me concentrate better and study easily!!!!😃😛

Shweta and Tapasvi really enacted the scene well, it looked soo real and we could relate to it!!! The scene was made more beautifull due to the great acting!!!!!😊😳😛😃

Now yesterdays episode was just beyond my expectations!!!! 😃

The way Shweta was hurt in the accident but still cared for Rocky more than herself!!! This is real our parents also would forget about themselves to make us happy!!!! This part made me cry!!😭Clap
I loved Shweta in the hospital scenes!!!! The way she caring for Rocky and really showing her love towards him!!! And how she was more concerned about Rocky than herself!!! Also the way Shweta did those scenes, her dialogue delivery, and her emotions!!! She was just great, it loooked soo real!!! Shweta truly is the BEST!!
LOVE HER!!!!! ❤️😊😳
Tapasvi did a great job emoting his scenes!!!! When he got to know that Sweety met with an accident just to get his hall ticket!!!! The emotions and the way Rocky had tears in his eyes was really touching!!!! Tapasvi did a great job and he emoted really well!!!!😊

Faraan92 thumbnail
Thankzz aloot every1 4 commenting in my topic nd totally agree with each nd every1..😳

Mujhe abhi tak yaad hai kabhi kabhi mujhse parha nahi jata tha jab meri MOm meray pas nahi hotiin thin nd study karnay ki toh himmat hi nahi hoti thi..

Bt jab jab Mom nay mujhper nazar rakhi hai nd pas rahiin hain.. mai mostly study kr paya hun..😳😆😆 
Nd mujhe Study time per Mom ki presence boht achi lagti hai..😛

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago