Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Realistic

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
This show makes me feel like it is so realistic...We can easily connect to them...there emtions...
When u are watching some particular scene then u somewhat feel like ...Hey!This has happened wid me too...though suvi's mom is  abit more hyper but sometimes u can relate to them too...
And yuvreen's story does not make you like this can only exist in movies or tv shows ..they have not shown suvi falling in yuvi's arm unneccessarily...Smileand they have not elongated the fresher's night grudge till now...
The youth life is so wonderfully showcased...things happened wid naro happens wid most of the young gals too...since youngters are filled wid so much of jawani ka josh the fight between yuvi and gyanesh is also connectable..
Even the hunger strike and besharmi march everything makes sense...we tend to revolt if we are not given our right so this usually happens in real life too..
Though anish character has turned grey we can even connect wid the fact that some people are not as what they tend to be...there are people who are fake...who tend to be sweet but in reality they are not so...even though we are disappointed wid this new twist but who knows when the table may turn and since suvreen guggal type of shows are not meant for GEC's(the fact that the crew knows TRP's of channel V is not even calculated in real sense)we cannot blame CV's for twisting the character may be it was planned before..
So how many of u pl think that this show is somewhat realistic..? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuch55Anikz003sujairohitsurbhi_d3kamalapushpapia.raha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Realistic" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anikz003

Anikz003

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u!!!!! Smile...we can really relate ourself to many of the tracks/scenes shown in SG

Kuch55

Kuch55

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Yes,you are right...it is very easy to connect to there story...and it really feels like it happened with me too..Smile.

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for agreeing guys..

Edited by Mysterious.Lady - 04 July 2012 at 5:06am

surbhi_d3

IF-Dazzler

surbhi_d3

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I am with you!
This show is quite realistic and easy to connect to.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.