OS- Romance whilst shopping!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Romance whilst shopping!!

Shantivan:

"Arnav ji hurry up we have to go shopping" Khushi yelled waiting for her husband in the car, "Khushi when r u going to stop calling me Arnav JI" Arnav said annoyed, "Ok then ARNAV, now come on" Khushi said.

Arnav got in the drivers seat with his beautiful wife next to him.

Car:

Whilst Arnav was driving he was holding Khushi's hand "Arnav j... i mean Arnav we r not crossing the road so y r u holding my hand?" Khushi asked "Because i feel like it" Arnav said and kissed Khushi's hand, sending shivers down her spine "Arnav stop kissing my hand and drive" Khushi said trying to pull her hand away, but Arnav was Arnav and he was not letting go. "Y u r my wife and i can kiss u when i want where i want and how i want" Arnav said still kissing Khushi's hand. "Arnav every man has a wife but u don't see them kissing there wife all the time" Khushi said "Well they might not love there wife how much i love mine" Arnav said looking into Khushi's eyes.

*Rabba Ve*

Parking:

Arnav was parking the car, when he got out he opened Khushi's door for her and held his hand out "Shall we Mrs Raizada" Arnav said with a smirk. Khushi held his hand and got out the car.

Mall:

Arnav was holding Khushi's waist and kept pulling her close "Arnav we r here to shop not to romance" Khushi said "Well i have come to romance" Arnav said pecking Khushi's lips making her shocked "Arnav have some shame everyone is watching. "So what did i do wrong i just kissed my wife" Khushi stop arguing and started her stopping.

1st Shop:

Khushi was looking at some saris, whilst Arnav was being Arnav and was hugging Khushi from behind and kissing her neck, "Arnav this one will be nice for Di" Khushi said holding a pink saree "Hmmm" Was all Arnav said, "This one is good for jiji" Khushi said holding a blue saree "Hmmm" Again that was all that Arnav said. Khushi realised that Arnav was not looking at the cloths. "Arnav i think this saree would be food for u" Khushi said "Hmmm" Arnav said still kissing Khushi's neck and face.

Khushi turned around and was now annoyed Arnav ur not even looking at the cloths "Yes i was" Arnav said trying to hug Khushi but she was not letting him. "Arnav i am not talking to u go home i will shop alone" Khushi said and left the shop, "KHUSHI STOP!" Arnav yelled and ran after Khushi "Ok ok Khushi i am sorry i will listen now i promise" Arnav pleaded, but Khushi was not going to listen "No Arnav JI go home" Khushi said saying the ji this time.

Arnav saw a shop and knew that this was just how he could convince Khushi.
Khushi looked around and could not find Arnav "Wow he actually went" Khushi said to herself "Well now i can shop peacefully" Khushi said and went to the next shop.

Shop:

Arnav was in a different shop looking for something to give to Khushi. He saw a multi coloured saree and had a smile on his face "That is the one" Arnav said and went to buy the saree.

Khushi's Saree:

Arnav took the bag from the lady and left the shop.

Coffee Shop:

Arnav saw Khushi sitting in a coffee shop drinking coffee, "KHUSHI!" Arnav yelled making Khushi blush in front of all the people as they were looking at her, "Khushi look what i got u?" Arnav said showing Khushi a bag "Arnav, what r u doing here i thought u were gone" Khushi said "Yh but i went to get u something" Arnav said "Me?" Khushi said surprised.

Khushi opened the bag and was amazed "Thank u Arnav, thank u thank u thank u" Khushi said and hugged Arnav "Khushi no romancing in the mall" Arnav said and smirked. "Shut up" Khushi said and hugged her handsome and caring husband.

Hope u enjoyed and plz plz plz comment and like!!!

wow...dats really cute !!! 

i think we are all really desperate for the romance track to begin now 🤣

cute os!
very nice yarr...loved it
luved their romance whilst shopping ❤️
Arnav is so naughty *blush * ☺️
amazing nd a cute os 👏
that was awesome & romantic
Aww..really sweet!loved it!
this was so cute
loved how arnav wasn't paying attention to sari's khushi was choosing😆

awesome OS
thanx for the pm
so sweet!

I hope they eventually do something like that in the show!