Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Article 4 : Telly chakkar 

Prinal Oberoi returns with Na Bole Tum...

Prinal Oberoi

Off screen for almost a year, Prinal Oberoi has bagged a prominent role in Sunshine Production's Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha opposite Kunal Karan Kapoor (Mohan).

Shocked? Yes! You have heard it right.

The serial will have Prinal essaying the role of Ridhima, a poor girl who will eventually get married to Mohan in the coming track.

Ridhima's entry has been brought out to bring in a love triangle in the show. Though Ridhima will get married to Mohan under unexpected circumstances, she will learn that Mohan doesn't like her but just got married under pressure.

Therefore she sets him free to do whatever he wants.

But guys! There is some huge twist in store for the audience that will be revealed in a month's time.

States Prinal Oberoi to Tellychakkar.com, "I am returning to television after a long time and it feels great to work again in a daily soap. Many twists and turns await the audience in Na Boleâ€Ķ. So I would ask my audience to watch it."

Prinal's entry is expected to hit the airwaves in this week.

We also hear that Prinal was almost finalized for Star Plus's Ek Dusre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum but things didn't work out.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/prinal-oberoi-returns-na-bole-tum

shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, i am too thinking to leave this forum. Main NBT ki acchi yaadon k saath rehna chahta hoon na ki iss nonsense NBT k saath. Arre yaar jab aisa hi karna tha to mohan ki saagai kyun dikhai. Sab fans ko jhoote sapne kyun dhikaye. Toh, itni hi thi megha aur mohan ki dilchasp kahani. Sudhir ji if u r reading then kahan gayi aapki real life se Inspired NBT. Go to hell jayensh and deepak. Magar jaane se pehle manesha hume inki aisi band bajaani hai ki phir yeh kabhi viewers k emotions k saath naa khele.
dolly_negi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am really getting irritated after reading the upcoming track of mohan and riddhima...if its true...i m leaving dis forum and i m not gonna watch dis show...dis show is now lossing its grace and shine...
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In all this articles no where it's written that Megha will also marry Manav...So,that angle is out...But why would Mohan's mother suddenly pressurize Mohan to marry Ridima when Mohan has all ready told her that he will marry only Megha...May be Mohan will be all shattered after all this incidence and his mother may pressurize her to marry the girl...Mohan may at that time agree but I don't think this thing will go till the marriage of Mohan...Because if this happens then the real motto of NBT to showcase a different story of Love between a widow and Bachelor will be destroyed...So,I still have faith on CV's and request you also and clam down and think over the coming episodes with positivity and calmness...
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: crazy87

In all this articles no where it's written that Megha will also marry Manav...So,that angle is out...But why would Mohan's mother suddenly pressurize Mohan to marry Ridima when Mohan has all ready told her that he will marry only Megha...May be Mohan will be all shattered after all this incidence and his mother may pressurize her to marry the girl...Mohan may at that time agree but I don't think this thing will go till the marriage of Mohan...Because if this happens then the real motto of NBT to showcase a different story of Love between a widow and Bachelor will be destroyed...So,I still have faith on CV's and request you also and clam down and think over the coming episodes with positivity and calmness...

I have become hopeless now . 
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: manesha76

To be honest Ads , I am seeing this Manav Track in hope that everything will get better . But i really don't think that is going happen . I know Megha won't marry Manav . But i just don't like the treatment given to the storyline . 

manesha...we cannot always like the storyline...after all we cant be the writers and if we cant trust the CVs then we shud altogether stop watching television...but i dont think NBT has reached that point yet where we can say that we hv lost all trust and there is no more hope...in fact the show is far from this situation...
basskaro thumbnail
😭😭😭          Mee tooo stopping being an ardent follower of NBT..

This story is really living upto its name "Na bole tum na maine kuch kaha"

The CV's are saying "Kuch math bolo ðŸ· bas chup chaap jho bhi sada hua dikhathe hai woh dekho kyunki humein bhi kuch naya kahane ke liya nahi hai" ðŸĪŠ

I dont remember the name of that kekta mata serial of prerna and anurag basu..it had this same story...same to same...

Jhappu and dappu tumhari Jay ho...aakhir jeet hi gaya...

Waiting for the positive review of Hawk eye..dont want to watch the episodes but would def read ur reviews Hawk eye..it sure gives a wide smile...👏

sim_ran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You all are going hopeless over some false article...dear beleive me nothing of this sort is going to happen in our beloved show...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hindi serials r known for "cup and the lip" twist...so i am again telling u manesha even after reading the articles...i wont believe mohan is married to riddhima until he puts the mangalsutra around her neck...

and i assure u manesha...THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...my 20+ years of tv experience cannot be so wrong...
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arre yaar ek nahi 5 articles hai jo ek hi baat keh rahe hai. Sab k sab toh jhooth nahi bolege. But, really waiting 4 the rungmunch article that what will they say about this. So, finally jhappu and dappu jeet gaye ussme jo wo dhikhana chahte the. Once again i say go to hell jayensh and deepak.