Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Where r Rumi,QB,Daisy,Alienvisitor

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Gals ,where r these friends of rs,πŸ˜•havent seen any posts from them,rumi,QB,were regular,even daisy,AV, missing thier posts😭,if anyone knows plz tell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail

Yeah, Rumi and QB, where are you guys? We love your updates, but missing both of you in this section too!!πŸ˜”

Daisy, I think is busy with her studies (please correct me if I'm wrong) and Alien was having login problems for a very long time & I haven't heard from AV for a veeerrrry long time now!! (where are you, AV?)

KK_lassi thumbnail
Yeah...... where are they?? We miss you all A LOT 😭!!! Please come soon!!😭
Rumi thumbnail
  i am back !πŸ˜›i am back !πŸ˜› i am back!!!πŸ˜› i was not here for my brother's wedding!  it was a total fun! but i missed you guys !!!😭😭!!!
ms-tabu thumbnail
oh! wow ,rumi welcome backπŸ˜ƒ,now  w e will have more fun on this forum,looking forward for your postsπŸ˜›
shiverz thumbnail
Glad you're back, Rumi! Sounds like you must have had fun while you were away! Looking fwd to your posts...😊
sowmyaa thumbnail
Hey glad to hear Rumi you're back! we misse you.. and I still miss QB 😭 where are you QB..i love reading her posts..ya, I guess Daisy is busy with her studies.
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumi

i am back !πŸ˜›i am back !πŸ˜› i am back!!!πŸ˜› i was not here for my brother's wedding!  it was a total fun! but i missed you guys !!!😭😭!!!

welcome back! having fun without us!πŸ˜›lol..indian wedding!! oooo i love weddings! except i haven't been to a wedding for years!

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends!!
Thank you for missing me....πŸ€—. Yes, I am busy but not so much that I forget you all!! I will definitely peek in whenever I get free. I was out of station last week and missed u all too.

Thank you and love you all 😊 Edited by Daisy - 18 years ago
rose85 thumbnail
unn daisy itz so nice.. seeing ur post after such a long time.. ppl here really do miss u.. i hope..everything is going smooth at ur side.. take care..