7 [23.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

hey every one i am planing on starting a new fan fic but i need your help on which fan fic would be better to write about because i only have time to write one fan fic at a time

(all fan fic are based on kyph)

DARK ALLY

dark ally is about a simple girl who meets the most complicated guy in the world in the oddest place. the simple, sweet, girl sneeks out of her house and lies to her parents just to meet the guy in a place callled the dark ally.

ONE WISH

one wish is about a rich girl who is traped in the rich world she dosnt know anything about the realy world but all her life the girl has one wish that is just one person treat her like a normal person and teach her how to ride a motercycle. and not act wired around her just becuase she is rich and one day this rich girl meets a guy who treat her like a normal person and is willing to teach her how to ride a motercycle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FAN FIC PLEASE VOTE!!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kneeduh2000

Goldie

kneeduh2000

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Hey..both fanfic ideas seem interesting. You said tat u hav only time to write one fanfic at a time does it mean tat ur ending "the unknown" and "chatting in love" or ur styll continuing wit them

Nida

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kneeduh2000

Hey..both fanfic ideas seem interesting. You said tat u hav only time to write one fanfic at a time does it mean tat ur ending "the unknown" and "chatting in love" or ur styll continuing wit them

Nida

sorry to say but iam ending both of those fan fic soon

kneeduh2000

Goldie

kneeduh2000

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night girl

Originally posted by kneeduh2000

Nida

sorry to say but iam ending both of those fan fic soon

o tat suxs...hope da new fanfic u start is just as good.(preferably the Dark Alley.buh we'll c wut ppl vote)

o well good luck on starting the new fanfics Smile u'll do an excellent job

NidaSmile

pal89711

pal89711

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
hey good luck on the new fan fic when the people are done voting. And if u don't mind can u tell me that how many more parts are u going 2 write for the unknown before u end it. i really like ur fan fic and waiting to read the new one Smile Smile Smile

ishu124

Goldie

ishu124

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
one wish..sounds kool!!!! Tongue

soaps_01

Goldie

soaps_01

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
well i like both!

I think you should do the most voted one first and then the other option after you finish the most voted one because both sound intresting!

just so u know, sadly, i did vote for one

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 16 June 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
looks like dark ally is the winner

Post Reply New Post

Go to top