Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Which place is Pankhuri staying?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pallavinc

pallavinc

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum but I am loving this series, especially for the breath taking locations that this series has. Lovely Place, looks like a heaven on earth. So pure and absolutely beautiful.

I always had a dream to visit such place with snow clad mountains once in my lifetime. Since i cant afford extravagant vacations abroad, i would love to visit such a place in India.

Even if it is a fictional place, if anyone has information on the actual place, it will be great.

Thanks,
Pallavi Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bushraa.ash91-Stutz-EkSapnoKiPari_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which place is Pankhuri staying?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika45

IF-Rockerz

deepika45

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
in serial they have said its Himachal. original set location no idea

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hello.. welcome to d forum! Smile

Pankhudi stays in Kullu, Himachal! Tongue

next time plz dont open new posts for ur queries.. use help desk..
|PKDHMMPP Help Desk - Post Your Queries Here|

Thnx!
Divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.RajvirNandini.

pallavinc

pallavinc

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Thnks Divya,

I will make note of it, but through this post I wanted praise the CV's for choosing such pristine location, instead of usual cities and typical bungalows. Lets hope the CV's atleast explore this beautiful place for few more episodes.

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I agree.. the location is breathtaking Day Dreaming Superb location.. i shud go to manali yr! Never been there

SM28

SM28

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I agree!

The location is what drew me to the drama in the first instance! It's just beautiful, really makes you want to be there..

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum n hve a gr8 time!

i love the location myself n their shooting style is lovely!...its reminds me of my holiday at hillstations..brings bk old memories too me! its too beautiful!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

welcome to the forum n hve a gr8 time!

i love the location myself n their shooting style is lovely!...its reminds me of my holiday at hillstations..brings bk old memories too me! its too beautiful!

u hv a memoryyyD'oh
since when...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.