Which place is Pankhuri staying?

pallavinc thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum but I am loving this series, especially for the breath taking locations that this series has. Lovely Place, looks like a heaven on earth. So pure and absolutely beautiful.

I always had a dream to visit such place with snow clad mountains once in my lifetime. Since i cant afford extravagant vacations abroad, i would love to visit such a place in India.

Even if it is a fictional place, if anyone has information on the actual place, it will be great.

Thanks,
Pallavi 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
in serial they have said its Himachal. original set location no idea
_Divya_ thumbnail
hello.. welcome to d forum! 😊

Pankhudi stays in Kullu, Himachal! 😛

next time plz dont open new posts for ur queries.. use help desk..
|PKDHMMPP Help Desk - Post Your Queries Here|

Thnx!
Divya
pallavinc thumbnail
Thnks Divya,

I will make note of it, but through this post I wanted praise the CV's for choosing such pristine location, instead of usual cities and typical bungalows. Lets hope the CV's atleast explore this beautiful place for few more episodes.
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree.. the location is breathtaking 😍 Superb location.. i shud go to manali yr! Never been there
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree!

The location is what drew me to the drama in the first instance! It's just beautiful, really makes you want to be there..
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum n hve a gr8 time!

i love the location myself n their shooting style is lovely!...its reminds me of my holiday at hillstations..brings bk old memories too me! its too beautiful!
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

welcome to the forum n hve a gr8 time!

i love the location myself n their shooting style is lovely!...its reminds me of my holiday at hillstations..brings bk old memories too me! its too beautiful!

u hv a memoryyy
since when...😆