Grumpyyy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

Since KS is into the raaz nowadays. I thought we might just aswell start our own Raaz game. ;) I will write a short fanfic which involves a 'raaz'. By asking me questions which I will answer with only a 'yes' or 'no' you guys will have to figure the raaz out. The one who knows the answer wins and will start the second part of the game and so forth. Hope you guys will like the game and join in. Atleast we will be able to fill our hours till some exciting episodes are shown again! :p

Jai rubs his hand over his head. He has a terrible headache. 'The only thing I hate about liquor is the hangover!', he mumbles to himself. He raises himself with great difficulty and sits down. He looks at his feet and sees that he is still wearing his shoes. His tuxedo is all wrinkled. He yawns, stretches out and then turns see if Bani is still sleeping. Jai is surprised to see that Bani's place isn't touched. He wonders where she has spend the night. He tries to remember what happened yesterday evening, but can't recall anything. Jai shakes his head and gives up. After starring in the dust for a while he decides to get up and get a shower.

Bani is sitting in the garden. Her eyes are closes and her face is lifted towards the sky. She tries to catch the breeze that is passing her by, but everytime she tries she ends up loosing it again. 'The breeze is just like mr. Walia. Everytime I think I finally got hold of it, it flies away again.' She sighs deeply and opens her eyes. The blue cloudless sky hurts her eyes, but she keeps starring at it. Looking for answers to the million questions that run marathons in her mind. She hasn't slept the whole night. She simply can't believe what she found out yesterday. She can't believe Jai hid something like that from her. How could he do that to her? She asks herself what did she ever do to her husband to be punished this severe by him. 'What do I have to do now?', she asks herself. An unexpected answer is given by a well known voice, making Bani startle and shiver with cold during a hot summer day. 'Forgive me Bani.'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja.walia thumbnail
did jai hide the fact that bani is not Kiran's daughter?
kaviitab thumbnail
did he hide the fact that he loves laddoos better than her 😆