Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I was just watching the episode from last night AGAIN. And I noticed that there was some kind of a role reversal between Adi and Pankhuri's characters. If I remember correctly, it was Aditya's constant chitter-chatter that we heard the first time they met. And now, when they met again, it was mostly Pankhuri talking and Adi going all goo-gaa over her. LOLLOL

I really like this somewhat new confidence in the voice of Pankhuri. First she sounded so timid and now she is being herself. Like she was with her Nana and her own family accepting that she likes Adi and would want to meet him again. ClapClap

Looking forward to hearing everyone else's opinion. Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93xMidnightStarxprc_fan1-.Aphrodite.-EkSapnoKiPariImzi-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A role reversal?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I haven't see the epi yet so can't say anything but if that's the case then I am deffo in love with PaAdi :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
yes.she was and then realised and then she asked him to speak as she is speaking continously...lolzzz...dont know it was nervousness or confidence or jsut trying to make  each other comfy...so that they can talk around as much as posible..as again meeting would be next to imposible...unless and untill they decide to meet alone without knowledge of their family...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.prc_fan1EkSapnoKiPari

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

yes.she was and then realised and then she asked him to speak as she is speaking continously...lolzzz...dont know it was nervousness or confidence or jsut trying to make  each other comfy...so that they can talk around as much as posible..as again meeting would be next to imposible...unless and untill they decide to meet alone without knowledge of their family...Wink

dittooo...this is excatly wht i was gonna say!!Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeviatedTesoro.

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@Payalibm and Supu: OH MY GOD! You two have the same dabbas. I had to go up and down again and again to check if I was seeing the same thing twice! ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Buy yeah, I'm hoping it was confidence. She didn't sound like she did when they first met. Ermm

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@Saraa: u here tooo im luving it!!! Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.