loved it..

simply awsum..

cont. soon..

thxn for the pm...

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 2...

The whole city was covered with darkness, people were crying for their young daughters who were kidnapped and later on found in a bad condition...

Priya studied the whole case, she feared as she had lost her mother in front of her own eyes...

she still remembered how few men entered her house and how they harassed her mother, while she watched them from the little whole in the door... her mother killed herself with her Father's gun...

Priya started sweating and breathing quickly... she wiped the sweat on her forehead and closed the file...

this nightmare never went away from her life...though she was strong but whenever she remembered her mother, she felt helpless and miserable... she knew she would save the young girls from getting into the hands of an animal...

Raghu was a renowned criminal who picked up young girls and later they were found in a bad condition... these serial killings continued for a long time... Priya had never seen Raghu besides few sketches that were described by the victims...

------

Few days later...

Priya was still trying her best to search information about Raghu...Raghu was far intelligent and very cunning serial killer...

"you didn't managed to get any clue about Raghu??" Shiv looked at Priya who was confused "how did you know Sir??" she asked him...

"its not easy to find him...and even if you try your whole life, you will never trace him...he is far more cunning and intelligent than any ordinary man"...

"but in the end he is a criminal Sir...and he has committed numerous murders...all the bodies of the victims say ...he is an animal..." she was angry and looked miserable...

"i know you won't take any help but for this case you must meet this man..." Shiv handed her the file...

"what is this Sir??" she picked up the file ….opened the front page... "Prithvi" her eyes couldn't get off his handsome face...that looked innocent... how could he become a criminal...

"but Sir...this is another criminal..." Priya asked confusedly...

Shiv was about to leave...he turned around to see the puzzled face... "one criminal will help you to reach another criminal...but make sure Prithvi trusts you and he is ready to meet you..."

"why Sir...i mean...he doesn't meet anyone..??" she asked another question...

"well not with everyone...he has committed murders but his motive was to get justice for ordinary people...Once police promised him that they would release him from the prison if he gives them Raghu's whereabouts...he did but police cheated him...and didn't fulfill any of his demands...now he doesn't trust anyone..." Shiv said and left the office...making Priya deeply thinking about Prithvi...no matter how she would deal with this case...but she would surely get Prithvi's help...

Next Day...

Delhi Jail...

the jailor gave her the permission to visit Prithvi ….. who was in a dark cell …..she walked straight towards the jail...passing many prisons...It was indeed dark everywhere...all she could see was a man sitting a reading poster with a book in his hand...

"hi" she broke the silence...

he looked up...that was his first glance for her...and she couldn't let her eyes off him... in her whole life she came across several men...at her work...in her training but never did she thought even in her wildest dreams that she would fall for a criminal who is sentenced to a lifetime imprisonment...

she heard him getting up and coming closer to her... he looked in her dreamy eyes... but angrily turned his face away ….

_______**********

sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting update..nd storyline..
Loved it..pls update soon...
JustinsBaby101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds really interesting 👏

continueee
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowww I just liked it

I am waiting for more Priya nd Prithvi scenes
swati_prithvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hmm...very very interesting yaar..
one is CBI officer..& other is Criminal..
What a combination..
Prithvi name really suits to Rajat..
I feel like this name is made for him only..
nice UD dear..
waiting for d nxt..
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
vry nice update di

oh so priya searching 4 raghu
hmmm
dangerous criminal lagta h

i felt bad 4 priya to know about her past

bt she is a strong girl

heyyy prithui is also a criminal???

Mene thik hi socha tha

rt criminal n mugs inspector

lots of drama,n romance come to unfold

lovely story n awesome update loved it truely

bt why he turned his face angrily to saw her???

Koi purani dusmani to nhi h na in dono ke bich

bt wo to first usse milne gyi h na n fall for him

hmmm first sight love

di update soon
luv u
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

really interesting update..

so she an officer...n he is a criminal..

liked the way story is progressing..

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i noe di i noe, dat i annoyed u,
but di,  m really damn busy wid college, u noe na initial days of college r like dis..
  library class, introduction to seniors, exploring college building, n trying canteen stuffs...

sry for dis,
but may b ma dis year wil b like dis,..
 so now wid ud,

priya's past is disturbing... i hated those ruffians like hell..

raghu???
wat eva.. all raghu paghu chughu mughu dughu dnt stnd a chance in frnt of cbi officer priya...

n surely not at all in frnt of the mindblasting jodi of cbi officer n our hero prithvi the criminal...

oops! lifetime imprisonment...
hope afta his 1st mission wid her, he will be spared..

loved at first sight.. ooo!!!..

lovely ud di,
cont soon...

ma coment cn b late, but they will come for sure...

lov u di