THE TOUCH IN PRECAP

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
when they showed precap...while keeping the brick anandi's finger touched shiv's finger πŸ˜‰...and the feeling in anandi's eyes 😳...the sensation that went through her ❀️and in her heart β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ...as if she felt some jolt...lightning bolting inside her... and then next instant shiv took his fingers away... πŸ‘ guys..they jsut shoed a mere secod of second... but hurt in anandi's eyes...as if she couldnt belive shiv did that πŸ˜†... lolzzz... i think nwo anandi will try to run more hard in opposite direction ... as she knows shiv has invaded her dreams and now her thoughts too 😍...and she is falling fast and furiously head over heels in love ❀️ with shiv... β€οΈ... now we will get to see mroe resistance form her...she will fight tooth and nail πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... but we all know the outcome πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes Payal. I also noticed the moment when their fingers touched and Anandy's reaction when Shiv moved his back ... Let see what will happen 😳
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SinSin

Yes Payal. I also noticed the moment when their fingers touched and Anandy's reaction when Shiv moved his back ... Let see what will happen 😳

even me waiting to see they missleading us wiht tht mereset of merest second scene they showed or some thing like that truly hapended...lets w8 and watch πŸ˜Š
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
😍 waiting for tonight's episode
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah she seemed disaapointed, and sihv felt heartbroken , i wanted t go and hug himπŸ˜†