Aamna is coming THIS FRIDAY on DYND:Proof - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Thanx Bluff, never doubted you so cheer up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oh thx alot for clearing bluff ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—
chalo..saab chill frnds....Aamna gonna cum this Friday.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n yep this Sony People r creating confusion ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ cant wait 4 d episode it'll b a delight to c em again after so long!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yea guys jsut watch the show n hope 4 the best. ๐Ÿ˜ณ i knw i strted all thsi confusion but tht promo i sw this afternoon sent me in2 a frenzy.....sowwie ๐Ÿ˜ญ

breathing irony..i will eat u alive if u say sowie...๐Ÿ˜‰, luk hun...u are a true rajeevian....btw...i 2 av seen da new promo of dat loony female contestant.....still ...only friday will 2 tell wat da true situation is...me n u just waanna see every1 happy...so dont cry....or i will eat kisna aka laksya up 2...๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx Bluff, cant wait for it to cum on ๐Ÿ˜›

Aww...Thanks for informing, Bluffy.I will surely watch that episode.I have seen that promo, and woah!Rajeev is flrting with Aamna more than ever๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”I hope that the promo will be something like an ultra flirt style๐Ÿ˜‰Guys, please watch Friday's episode of Deal Ya No Deal๐Ÿ˜ŠI cant stress it enough...Please watch it!Even if you miss it, dont worry, you can always watch it by going to the DYND section on IF๐Ÿ˜‰But be sure to watch it-dont miss it its going to be a great episode!๐Ÿ˜‰

Watch Rajeev and Aamna on Friday, June the 16th!Dont miss the episode.Plus, you will also get to see my jaanu, Rajeev flirting with Aamna๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Kind Regards,

*Tahmina*

Edited by tahmina_1994 - 17 years ago
Originally posted by tahmina_1994

Aww...Thanks for informing, Bluffy.I will surely watch that episode.I have seen that promo, and woah!Rajeev is flrting with Aamna more than ever๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”I hope that the promo will be something like an ultra flirt style๐Ÿ˜‰Guys, please watch Friday's episode of Deal Ya No Deal๐Ÿ˜ŠI cant stress it enough...Please watch it!Even if you miss it, dont worry, you can always watch it by going to the DYND section on IF๐Ÿ˜‰But be sure to watch it-dont miss it its going to be a great episode!๐Ÿ˜‰

Watch Rajeev and Aamna on Friday, June the 16th!Dont miss the episode.Plus, you will also get to see my jaanu, Rajeev flirting with Aamna๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Kind Regards,

*Tahmina*

thnx tammy...tumhe toh purii marketing kar de dynd episode kii....๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿค—awwwwwwwwwwww!!!a hug from me 2 u...

i will let u no wen i get ne latest developmnts on dynd situation