Originally posted by Aisha202

And the way his muche was twitching... πŸ€£

Jake, I love your siggie dabba, especially the last sig:
'High expectations are the key to everything' ❀️

Awww! Thank you! I love it too! πŸ˜‰
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rashiii

🀣
I find all Viraat v/s Swamz/Dj funny... cos of Viraat's I.DONT.CARE. attitude... :P

Who knew Viraat's hair were THIS precious mannn !! Un zulfon mein saari izzat basi hui thi :(
Now you understood naa, why Tarun noticed Virat baba instead of Manvi madam's bald head..

LOL @bold... now things fall into place...Tarun knows what Virat's hair means for the family's reputation ..🀣 that is why he was so shocked.,.

the family's reputation was not at stake ..when Virat was sitting home without any work .. but his hair did affect the family's honorπŸ˜†
Hahha he was funny ! i love when he said hum bhi maanvi ki care karte hain lol i was like achaa? πŸ€”
Shut up Jake...dont you dare make fun of my dadajiπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Rach-dc

Shut up Jake...dont you dare make fun of my dadajiπŸ˜‰

Your Dadaji? πŸ˜² Kab Se? 🀣
🀣Hahah even I was laughing πŸ€£
I am thoroughly enjoying this wacky drama - the Phantom of the Opera like music, superfluous dialogs and our boy all alone defending his stance - wah wah  wah - kya baat hai! This adds intensity to his personality 

Would love to see a madness, crazy junoon when Viraat comes to know Maanvi also loves him ...and lot of junoon bhari love makingπŸ˜‰

Dadaji - well,  he must think Viraat is Samson and all his power and glory comes from his hair! πŸ€£
Ha ha even I found him funnny πŸ˜† right from the start when he came rushing home (I guess he doesn't have much work at office πŸ˜‰)..the his look when he saw Virat and finally his outburst..maybe he too wanted to shave his head to support Manvi πŸ˜‰ but due to the izzat of their kandan he couldn't do it and now he is jealous that Virat already did it πŸ˜† oki please don't think I'm crazzzy...I've gone crazzzy after yesterday's episode πŸ˜‘
somehow i dnt get their reasoning
Khandan dialogue cracked me up! felt like hugging Tandon douring his Face off with SB!!
Dadaji returning home immidiately made me laugh!!!!
LOL!!!
virat knows how to make his parents n grandparents anxious very well!!!!!