Star Plus Player - Petition need your help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ArShi_scorp

ArShi_scorp

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys...

need your help

As you all know, StarPlus player has not been working for NRI's from March.

I had sent them a mail earlier about this, to which they replied :

Dear Ms Eapen,

Thanks for your mail. It's always heartening to hear from our viewers residing overseas and to know of their connect with Star Plus. The fact that you have taken the trouble to write and express your thought is a real indication that you care for Star Plus and its shows. We truly and deeply value this bond.

With regards to your specific query on viewing our shows on Star Player, we regret to inform you that this online access to the video player is not available in the UAE. Though you can touch base with our local cable distributors in the UAE namely ADD (Arab Digital Distribution) and get Star Plus in your cable bouquet. Hope this helps!

We, at Star,  are committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way. 

We look to your continued support and viewership.

Regards,

Consumer Response Cell

Response |
STAR India
Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]

Can we all just mail them asking them to make it available for we NRIs also ?

I just dont understand why they had to change the viewing policy in the first place ?

Mail to be sent :

Hi

I understand that star plus player has been made unavailable for NRI residents from somewhere around March, but would like to know the reason WHY ?
Because, i was able to watch the shows on Star Player without any inconvenience till Mar - so, then why this new change of policies.

My video package already has the Star Plus Channel in it, and i make it a point to watch my favorite serial on TV, when it's aired ... but at the same time, i prefer watching my favorite serials from the star player online , as and when am free..

Also, i have a lot of friends in various countries who are also facing the same problem.
So, please take this as a request from all of us, and make the star player available to people staying outside of India as well, like before.

Appreciate your help .

Star  Plus Email addresses: [email protected]
 [email protected]
 response <[email protected]>,
 "Hello (STAR India)" <[email protected]>,
 "Bhagia, Lalit (STAR India)" <[email protected]>,
 "R, Padmasree (STAR India)" <[email protected]>

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star Plus Player - Petition need your help" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top