STOP THIS ARGUMENT

kumkum_001 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😡GUYS STOP ALL UR FIGHTIN BETWEEN WHO IS BETTER.  THIS ISNT EVEN HAPPENIN IN REAL LIFE.  ITS JUST A DRAMA. U GUYS SHOULD B ASHAMED OF URSELFS.  thIS FORUM ISNT MADE 4 U GUYS 2 FIGHT IT WAS 2 MAKE NEW FRIENDS N HAV FUN.  BUT I GUESS U GUYS HAVE NOT LEARNED THAT YET AS U GUYS WOULD PREFER TO HAV THIS ARGUEMENT. NO HARD FEELINGS OK, BUT GUYS STOP THIS FIGHTIN OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM THEN IT WONT B DUN 4 NE 1. WHO-EVER WROTE THAT KSHITJ SUKS IS THERE OWN OPINION, U CANNOT CHANGE THAT! YES BUT U CAN GIVE OR OWN OPINION(SOMTIN THAT WILL NOT HURT OTHERS PLZ) THIS ISNT VERY FUN. WILL U GUYS AGREE WITH ME 2 CLOSE THIS KSHITIJ LOSER THING PLZ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukhi101 thumbnail
 i agrre wid u Kumkum_001  i dont think is for everyone to fight over things we're all freinds and freinds dont fight over things as to whose better and whose not and that ot over charecters that arent even real but just actors
Canadian Angel thumbnail
i also agree, but sometimes even i get carried away, both garv and kshitij are great actors, and we gotta understand that this isn't for real life.
kumkum_001 thumbnail
thanx guys 4 understandin😉
dreamerrrrr thumbnail
i agree ders no fum in fighting.😕..............lets just enjoy being friends😃
natasha5 thumbnail

You should even realise that they are the god actors and they work very hard to appriciated the audience.

natasha5 thumbnail

And for god sake enjoy this show and have fun.