Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

annu_ms

annu_ms

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I am really loving this show. No dragging of the story for years.All the characters look simple & realistic on the screen.Such a relief from old same saas bahu series with n leaps and multiple wives.CV really need an applauseClap

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lulliefiguerewiddyVirashLiveup59Saima2010namitagloryzRaleighbcatcupdromancefanlidvinMeriam25croziaxxKalapi..SmaTz..Vinnie79pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy-rupa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH-big relief from regular shows" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
agree wit u yar!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
me too agree with u !!Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupd

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
This show is completely unique. I'm enjoying every bit of the show. My best show for the moment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59cupdannu_msromancefan

cupd

cupd

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Agree 100%

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Agree currently this is the best show on Zee. Pavitra Rishta is dragging and Punah Vivah is not watchable. Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet wear the same blank expressions on their faces all the time! Same blank looks as Adi Sexy Eyes! As for IPKKND, Barun mumbles all the time. Why can't he speak clearly? My POV entirely.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
i am so much in love wit the show for the mysteries n the mansion 

it has a combo of romance, fun, mystery n comedy in it 
al the actors except "he who must not be named [and his mom]" are doin a fab job 

i m really hooked up to the show n long to c de epis everyday the story is moving at a fast pace as well which is good 

keep up the good job cvs as long as vik s only grey n sugvi end up tog i ll watch the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzRaleighbcatromancefan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Agree currently this is the best show on Zee. Pavitra Rishta is dragging and Punah Vivah is not watchable. Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet wear the same blank expressions on their faces all the time! Same blank looks as Adi Sexy Eyes! As for IPKKND, Barun mumbles all the time. Why can't he speak clearly? My POV entirely.

Agree with u...Thumbs Up  so far this is good show.. but because of my previous experiences about the tv shows... i m not much confident... that how long they will sustain..  my experience say that after some month of starting every show goes worse... some so soon and some bit later...  
and u r right about PV... when i saw that promo first, i thought  this would be good... but i was wrong.. same old drama... sas-bahu... and performances.. * sibling of SE*... Dead... and star ki bat hi mat karo.. .. NO single show is watchable... total craps ka stack  jma kar rkha hai...Angry  but alas... ye sare ke sare crap.. generating hight  TRP... don't know how...?  if 'sathiya' type show is the scale of success then... what can do anybody... * some time me think ki people have no sense.. that what is better and what is mediocre*... and channel they are not ready for changes.. as anurag kashyap said once ... every body want to see different and unique story.. except.. producer and here in tv it is channel...   Ouch 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_msnamitagloryzromancefan-rupa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.