STOP THIS ARGUMENT - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
I'M TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M AGREE WITH YOU M.IT JUST A SHOW (RIGHT)😕 WHY WE TAKE A SERIOUSLY GOSH.

I'MLY

i agree with kumkum aswell 

Originally posted by kumkum_001

thanx 4 bein true friends guys n thanx 4 not takin it the rong way around!😊

Ofcourse we wouldn't take it the wrong way wat u said was so true. i can't believe how show can sometimes make you so wacko, i mean come on it's not even real, and i have seen ppl drooling and fighting over these shows, just 2 prove their right and all.

Edited by Ejaz4eva - 18 years ago
i agree with kumkum aswell 

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i neva new this forum was THIS friendly. u guys r the best!😳

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I  neva new this forum was this friendly. THanx guys u the best.😳
this form is very friendly 👏
yea i know buch of cry Baby's get a life!

see karishma is better then yall at least she is not crying she is smiling
Originally posted by kumkum_001

😡GUYS STOP ALL UR FIGHTIN BETWEEN WHO IS BETTER.  THIS ISNT EVEN HAPPENIN IN REAL LIFE.  ITS JUST A DRAMA. U GUYS SHOULD B ASHAMED OF URSELFS.  thIS FORUM ISNT MADE 4 U GUYS 2 FIGHT IT WAS 2 MAKE NEW FRIENDS N HAV FUN.  BUT I GUESS U GUYS HAVE NOT LEARNED THAT YET AS U GUYS WOULD PREFER TO HAV THIS ARGUEMENT. NO HARD FEELINGS OK, BUT GUYS STOP THIS FIGHTIN OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THIS FORUM THEN IT WONT B DUN 4 NE 1. WHO-EVER WROTE THAT KSHITJ SUKS IS THERE OWN OPINION, U CANNOT CHANGE THAT! YES BUT U CAN GIVE OR OWN OPINION(SOMTIN THAT WILL NOT HURT OTHERS PLZ) THIS IS VERY FUN. WILL U GUYS AGREE WITH ME 2 CLOSE THIS KSHITIJ LOSER THING PLZ? 

My feelings exactly 🤗