Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I may be the minority too here but I too think that was the best decision one could make in the given circumstances. 
She decided to go so that Ram could move on and not spend his time mourning/pinning for her while she's in jail for 14 years. Ram believing her death is one time pain but the fact that she is alive and away from her for 14 years is a constant torture to not only her but everyone in the family. Isn't this called love?
And point to be noted is that the separation is going to be tougher for Priya. Taking a new identity totally and knowing that you will never be able to meet your love ones despite being quite close is not an easy task. 
I reinstate that Priya's decision was right at that moment. 
But another question is if she is in Dubai, should she still not contact Ram and not tell him about his child? To me that is wrong. 
While in Dubai she has no threat of being arrested and can live with a new identity. But not contacting Ram is a very stupid decision. He can make trips to Dubai or settle there with her. 
Unless the CVs will shock us completely by giving a totally new reason for Priya not contacting Ram. 

Vani

Tell me why would. should Priya make that decision? Which is my primary issue. Why not consider what Ram wants or needs? Isn't that important in a two way relationship? She thought he had to knwo the truth. So she threw a divorce drama, insulted his love, called his love compared to a friend and stooped low.
Now she thinks Ram needs to MOVE ON!
Is that calle dLOVE? U take decision without caring what the other person thinks or WANTS?
Separation is gonna be tougher for Priya? Getting a new identity, not having to lead 14 years in the jail vs having a life in Dubai with a kid to hang onto. Or live for 5 years thinking ur wife is dead while she is living a new identity. And take care of the family inspite of breaking down. The choice was not gievn to RAM. PRIYA Made it and she is making them pay for it! Hence my no sympathies!

Priya not contacting Ram is gonna be a huge subject of argument esp after pregnancy!! I think it better be a worthwhile reason by CV"s!