Posted: 11 years ago
part 12
awesome...
cont soon dear...
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved sherni geet nd supportive maan,
Geet did right by throwing those papers at brij's face. Waiting for geets past eagerly now.
Thanks for PM. Continus soon...πŸ˜ƒ
-LUV anyaa😳
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme update di
ha ha brij ko kya shock laga she threw property papers on brij's face like a tight slap
waitng for next
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
time for past to come out...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved how geet slapped brij...hate him...
amazing update...
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

shabnam22PoonamTaashiyaan_2010sheetalvasakumctg48kabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreerashmi24588bvh123neel11AISHAJSshubhiguptaTheSunShinerashmidivepayal.gupta177preet.harmanlovepoorizwanaqmaneetmayurpamilangeeshseductivepurplemamatha.sk_75mansi.tripathiShilalipidreamymishti88d_soniaKasiKasikingofmeLILY111144rashmi.vaish68Cherishhshri12Hanishadevishaili_Mgcrazy_12516anyaa.gurtipari1689geet.loverJ.RahmanJANAGIrenjini263geetsrir.maanjssoodana1411sweetysaranangel_smilyuteemnehakapoor7-eiya-ambeernsree.maneetdivya22prema_ksAlameluaksnharshithaaaAsh1991honeygrapepaponeconvalli22Mishti13AIMAMSKimpoojavermagill123sriradAngel13PariNainmaneetlover1lil.mizz.smexiipunam2712ammu5love2_soma-padma-Gcs-girlRemya_Pillai--Ratna--Shravya.Mambbihanahtani88rubinahansakomlikasonu4everspvdhinal_maaneetshah10sona-raiabinash079meena..zaara2212Tyrodolly10PrithviSanyo1--Neelam--,

Hii, Thanku so much for your likes and comments, πŸ˜ƒ
enjoyed reading the comments. hoping for more this time, πŸ˜›
keep supporting me.. πŸ˜ƒ

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Part 13:

(banner credit goes to jyothi(jyothikrish)... love u ammi... πŸ€—)

@kingofme: Hii, u have asked me how geet came to know maan read her diaries, dear till today geet didnt share her past with anyone and no one knows about her past, so she just guessed maan might have read her diaries... hope ur confusion is cleared.. πŸ˜ƒ

@All: Thanku very much for ur comments and thanku all of u liked geet's desicion of giving away her property..

"u read my diaries?" This time there is some authority in her voice, like she has right to know. Maan looked direct into her eyes, there is no anger but she is asking thought her eyes why did you read? Maan nodded an yes and told "I HAVE RIGHT TO READ.."

Geet looked at him with some intense feeling, she felt her heart may explode at any time, what this man is doing to her? Why he is showing so much love? Does he really loves her? Do god is giving a second chance to live her life again happily? But how can geet trust anyone again? But there is no day maan misbehaved with her or insulted her or hated her, he always was friendly with her, she fell in love for the same reason. Yes the girl who crave for love, loved a person without her knowledge but one day that too came to an end, but its not true. That love can never come to an end, because its just started. Its true that she faced a lot in her life, but today she felt some relief, some feeling, some strength in her when she saw maan around her, when he gave a assuring smile, a small smile brought courage and strength in her to fight with that Brij. Why she is feeling this way?

So many things are going in her mind, she need some peace, some time to talk with meera. So she turned to meera and told "meer, you are tired I will tell you everything about my so called past. You pls take rest, its already late". "Geet, are you fine?" Asked meer. Geet just nodded.

Meer, yash left from there. Meer don't want to pesture her to tell about her past, now at present she is happy and that's all she want. Geet, maan and sleeping muskaan are left in the room. Geet is looking down, she is not able to look at maan, she is not able to face him. He knows about her past. He read her diary, is he pity on her? Is that the reason he is showing love on her. But her heart is not accepting the fact, somewhere down her heart she want to believe him. But her bitter past is not allowing to love anyone, though she loves him its not not allowing to express her feelings.

Maan saw her change in expressions. He held her chin with his fingers and made her to look at him. When geet looked into his eyes, she want drown in his ocean of love. She can easily see the immense love and care for her. She sighed, a sigh of relief. "Geet you don't need to tell me anything, I know what you are going through, relax no one can do anything to you. Don't think that I am showing pity on you. I love you and you are my life. One day you will trust me, I am sore about it. Geet give me one chance, come back to delhi with me, I will fill your life with colors, you cant live without me geet I know. Pls come back to your maan only yours" told maan kissed her forehead. He left from there giving a last glance at her and went to the guest room. He let muskaan sleep with geet. maan left from there but geet stood there rooted hearing his words. It touched her heart, her soul, tears formed in her eyes. It is the time for her to have tears but a Happy tears. She wiped her tears and lied on her bed, beside muskaan who is in sound sleep.

Here maan went to his room changed into his vests and tracks and lied on his bed thinking about today's events. Soon he dozed off to sleep feeling happy about geet. But geet is not able to sleep his words are lingering in her mind, she is tossing on the bed. Finally she got up not able to sleep. Ofcourse she didn't had a sound sleep from many years. Her legs automatically made way towards maan's room. The door is not locked, so she slightly opened the door and peeped in like a student peeps into the classroom when teacher is in. She found him sleeping, she frowned because of him she is not sleeping but this man is sleeping peacefully.

She entered into the room. Oh today geet is becoming really bold. She lied beside him, placed her head on his chest, cluched his vest tight and closed her eyes. Maan opened his eyes feeling heavy on his chest. He is surprised and happy to see geet. He is not happy but jumping in joy like a small boy got in favorite candy.

Oh now she is at peace, which is always felt when she was in his arms. "I love you maanji" mumbled geet. "I love you too geet" told maan but he literally slapped himself for opening his mouth. When geet heard maan, she got up immediately and didn't dare to look at him. Maan too got up and smiled at her. Yes ofcourse he is jumping in joy, is on cloud 9 and all the adjectives and phrases which indicate for happiness. She confessed, she really loves him. She was about to get down of the bed, maan pulled her back. She landed on his rock chest, unknowingly kissed his heart.

"Tell me again what you told me when I was sleeping?" Asked maan. Geet looked at him with pure nervousness. Maan pulled her more close, geet is almost sitting on his lap. Her hands rested on his chest. "Tell me geet" asked maan once again. Oho.. now geet is blushing. Wow only maan can change geet and he is almost successful. Geet looked at him pouting her lips. "Oh she even pout" thought maan and chuckled at his own thought.

"Geet.. look at me" told maan, geet did it. He kissed her forehead and eyes and told "I Love You geet" and hugged her tight. Geet hesitated to hug him back, but she with lot of thinking hugged him back. Maan felt a relief, a kind of satisfaction seeing her in his arms. Maan broke the hug after a long time but by this time geet is sleeping resting her head in his crook of the neck. Maan smiled heartily and placed her carefully on the bed. Maan was about to get up to check on muskaan. But he couldn't move as he felt a tight grip on his wrist.

He turned back and saw that his geet is holding his hand tight. Maan smiled and told "I will check on muskaan dear, she is alone there". Maan slowly got out of her grip and went to her room. He saw his princess is sleeping. He took her in his arms, made his way to his room. He made muskaan sleep beside geet, he is admiring his girls with a smile on his face. Later maan too dozed off holding both of them close to him.

Next day morning maan opened his eyes and saw that geet is missing. He saw the time and was shocked its 10am. He immediately got up, freshened and came out to see all of them in the hall. Meer saw maan and smiled at him. Maan too smiled back, yash and geet are playing with muskaan. Maan went and beside meer.

"Veerji can I ask you something?" Asked meer. "No need to take permission meer" replied maan. meer smiled and asked "veerji, geet studied after marriage na?" Maan nodded yes. "You didn't stop her?" Asked meer. Maan looked at meer confusingly and asked "why would I when she is interested in studying?" "Did she tell you that she is interested in studying?" Asked meer. "No, I don't know dadimaa told me to get admission in a medical college as geet is interested in doing medicine" told maan.

Meer took a deep breath. "Meer is everything alright?" Asked maan. "Veerji, I know in what consequences you got married. Because of dadimaa's health you got married. But veerji, you didn't try to talk with her?" Asked meer. Maan smiled sadly and told "no meer, things happened so fast. After marriage dadimaa's death. Then I had to take care of KC, you too know the condition of KC. The stock market was so down and we all worked so hard for that. It took 2 years, geet got busy in her studies. We hardly talked with each other. After that geet's pregnancy I didn't get time to get to know about geet" told maan. "I understand veerji, but you don't know about geet. she don't like studying from childhood. She is an average student sometimes its very hard for her to pass the examination" told meer.

"Meer what are you saying, then how did she completed her medicine?" Asked a shocked maan. Just then geet and yash came there. Geet sat infront of meer on the floor placing her head on meer's lap. Meera caressed her hair. "Meer, I hate studying when I was with you but everything changed after mama, papa death. They separated us and studies is the only one way I had to be out of that house at least for some time".

Meer sensed her dress is getting wet. Meer made geet to face her. Her face is covered with tears. Geet immediately hugged meera and cried her heart out. "Why mama, papa left us meer, why you left me meer? How could you think I can live without you. I missed you so much meer, I missed you. I hate that brij meer I hate him. Because of mami I am with maanji, if she didn't help me I would have dead by now."

"Geettt" shouted both meer and maan. Geet broke the hug and looked at both of them. "I am sorry but its true, mamaji and brij veerji searched for you when they came to know you left the house. Tumne acha kiya ki tum Raj ke paas chali gayi". Geet looked at maan and bit her tongue "I mean Raj Uncle". Meer didn't help but smile.

"Veerji I told you na geet is papa's pet, so she will call everyone how papa call. Even raj uncle don't mind when she call uncle as raj" told meer. Maan is really amused with the antics of geet. "Meer, I was 7 years when brij made me sleep outside the house for not cleaning the dining table. I suffered with fever for 10 days, only mami use to give me medicine without the knowledge of mamaji and veerji."

Precap: more about geet's past..

Hey gals, this is only geet's past. It is not maneet's past.

Hiii *waving* how r u all? Here is the next update, how is it? how is the story going so far? Tell me your views, I can improve my writing too..

Pls hit like tab and comment.. waiting for more comments this time.

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Thanku

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
divya22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh awesome...
frnally geet confessed hr feelings... oh hw cutely she peeped inside maans room n den slept on his chest... loved that whole scene...
so geet din liked to study...hmmm... n it was after marriage dat she started medical... good...
gud u mentioned hw maaneet got married.. their relation after dat... i really wanted to no all this...