Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Savia

Groupbie

Savia

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I wish they would show her and Sugni bonding more. And her changing Adi's opinion in the process.

I love how she knew there was nothing wrong with dancing, and could not stop seeing Sugni doing a good spirited, heart fel dance. But unfortunately had to because of ADI and her FMIL,

She is sweet and awesome. And I want her to help Sugvi and help Sugni and adi become friends.

Like sugni said dancing is not bad, its the problem with how they are looked at that is problem. I hope Amrita and Sugni help convey that to others.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyLiveup59smayatVirashhalfsonaJalkaurSabina_AnsaricupdTeamvampiresbooglePutijaChalhovMeriam25romancefanorianthipankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love Amrita!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Amrita is nothing but a sweet heart on the show. She can teach  Sugni  so much about life outside the  village.!
 I love the way she treats Sugni like an old friend!... Makes you wonder what  Vickram' smaller sister thinks of her Future  Bhabhi,,,her opinion on the matter was never really showcased :(

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviaVirashwiddyLiveup59Sabina_AnsariboogleromancefanHillyloveKhatamKahani

srijay

srijay

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Another Thumbs Up for Amrita!

P.S. LOL her Machli!

Edited by srijay - 03 July 2012 at 4:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashLiveup59Nu_AduMeriam25KhatamKahani

cupd

cupd

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I love amrita ... Love her character. Sugni need her in her life and she can help sugni in many ways.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashLiveup59romancefanHillylove

Liveup59

Groupbie

Liveup59

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Amrita is a totally refreshing character in this cast.. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Approve Her presence adds flavor to an already superb storyline.Dancing PartyHug

Edited by Liveup59 - 03 July 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashcupdromancefan

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I really love amrita and her scenes with sugni..
The only sensible character in Tvs Haveli after vikram...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashLiveup59cupd

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
yea amu s a doll n the fish fry scene was funny
she s jus so cute n adorable she n sugni hav an awesome chem hardly looks lik they r acting 

she s so refreshing to watch a total misfit in the haveli 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashLiveup59cupdNu_Adu

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I too like amrita , she is such sweet person , broad minded & give importance to relationship ..I like her thought & wish to see her bonding with sugini ...& some good romance with adi Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashLiveup59

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.