Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

WRITTEN UPDATE 3rd JULY 2012 PaYaa LOVE meeting...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Pyaar Ka dard hai meetha-meetha pyaara-pyaara

3 july 2012

WRITTEN UPDATE

Scene 1

Adi Says To Pankhuri That We R Goiong To Friendship Point So We R Friends And She Agrees Saying Aditya Jio But He Tells Her To Call Him Adi As His Friends Call Him.But Then  Adi Asks About Over Protective Nature Of Mamaji But She Tells Her Coz Mamaji Loves Me That's Why He Is Like That. She Tells Him That Here Is A Temple We R Going There..Embarrassed

Harish Is Trieng To Tease Avantu By Falling On Her In Car Showing He Is Sleepy But She Is Hesistating And Calls Him Shoutedly And Force Him To Oppositely Side.LOL

Pankhuri Tells Him To Climb Mountain Road By Taking Breath Then Walk'.Again Breath Then Walk'A Children Calls Adi To Take A Vow Or Flower Maala But She Asks Why U Taken It?? He Tells Her Evai Bus'.She Blushes'Embarrassed

Avantu's Car Get Stopped By Chocking And She Looses Her Patience And Harish Teases Her And She Shouts At Driver To Make Car Ready'..LOL

Pankhuri Tells Him About Her Chacha-Chachi And Mom-Dad's Relation Which Has So Much Of Love And He Asks Her About Her Friends , She Tells Him That I Have Some Friends But They Are Unique And True And I Believe In Making Good Friends But To Give My 100% To Them'. And She Asks Him About His Friends And Adi Tells Her About FB And His 1000 Friends In It But She Tells Him ' U Have So Many Friends'But I Cant Manage So Many Friends But U R Having Known Peoples But Not True Friends But He Asks Her R U In FB??Big smile

She Tells Him NO'..LOL

Mamaji Is In Tension Where Is Payaa?? Why Haven't They Reach Till Now?? Then Dadaji Tries To Dilutes Or Divert His Mind'.By Calling Him But Mamaji Says Ii Know Why U R Calling '.Firstly U Gave Permission To Meet Alone To Pankhuri And Now Trieng My Mind To Divert''LOL

Payaa Reaches FRIENDSHIP PEAK From Traveling By A Roap-Way,Sitting Close To Each OtherEmbarrassed And Got Eye-Lock When Pankhuri Tells Him A Story Behind This Peak And Tells Him That There R So Many Stories Behind Many Peaks And She Tells Him One'Embarrassed

Story'Big smile..   There Was A Boy And A Girl Met In Fair and they starts loving each other  But People Got To Know About Their Relation,They Tried To Separate Them And separated them'..but  They Again Met After So Many Years In Fair And The Happiness On Both's Face Was So Adorable That Can't Be Described And Pankhuri  Goes So Happy That Adi Calms Her Down Leading To Eye-Lock Again'.by saying yes..i can understand the amount of happiness'LOL

Scene 2

Avantu Is In Tension And Her Phone Doenst Get  Connected To Her Dad(Nanu) As Their Talk Is Spillited In Between. Harish Offers Her His Mob'

Pankhuri Asks Adi O Drink Tea'And Both Do JHOOLEY(Namastey) To Mountain's Lady '.Pankhuri Shows Him How To Drink Tea In Himanchal'..

Avantu Asks A Man To Call From His Phone By Giving Money And He Agrees'.She Calls'

Scene 3

Avantu asks driver about car and he tells her its ok now and harish too asks that and asks her to give him money'Big smile

Adi tells her that last time we didn't talked much so now can we talk?? She assures'.yes..

He asks her about divorce'.but she resists and asks him why every time you talk of divorce?? He tells her that he wanna get 100% assuration before making relation but she tells him that if u r not interested in me then its ok aditya..but he resistes and tells her that relations r made from brain but she resists saying'that no'what I know is RELATIONS ARE MADE BY HEART AND LOVE'Embarrassed.HE AGRESS AND GOT IMPRESSED'.EPIC ENDS HERE'

---Precap---

She asks him that so do u have phobia or scare from marriage??Shocked

Adi tells her no'by climbing a rock'but pankhuri tells him'--I'm not talking about this'Embarrassed.i'm talking about marriage'.Shocked

---MY THOUGHTS---

OMG our PaYaa getting more close to each other and they both are understanding each other'.great startClap'.but mamaji is on my nerves nowShocked'.he is so irritating yaar'Angry

---NOTICE---

If anybody is interested in doing WRITTEN UPDATES of this Thursday as BACK-UP then pls let me know coz I'm shifting myself from a state to another and will be getting busy till Sunday' so pls help'Embarrassed

Regards dev Embarrassed

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 03 July 2012 at 11:35am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821morroNas1soujik27nipsejswarajgirJANNAVshiny3pavneetniniemeimeisp13yeshhhhanuamudiya09himani88ivanta29mani86pujasmaszsunshine33printyChezzie13b2011Ritu--Swetha-nanibommanaMayurnASYATheCaptainimagine-addictshreya_rcbusybee..xMidnightStarxpayalibmPrincess_123Tacker_Holicprava55663EkSapnoKiPari_Divya_.RajvirNandini.MaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN UPDATE 3rd JULY 2012 PaYaa LOVE meeting..." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Dev, for the awesome written update!! :D

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OMG dev... U did the WU so fastTongue! I havent watched the epi.. Will watch and post my comments later on

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*payalibm

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

Thanks a lot Dev, for the awesome written update!! :D
My pleasureEmbarrassed... hmmmstopry is awsum,Big smile

payalibmxMidnightStarx

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

OMG dev... U did the WU so fastTongue! I havent watched the epi.. Will watch and post my comments later on
thnx u nidhiEmbarrassed...yeah i'm fastLOL coz i write in breaksBig smile... yep waiting for ur comments...Embarrassed and hey pls take THURSDAY W U as i m shifting To RAJASTHAN... pls...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilpitzia

nanibommana

Goldie

nanibommana

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for WU. I was refreshing my page for every 5 minutes for this.
Now i can concentrate on my work WinkWinkWink.

*Dev.*payalibm

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Love the update. Thanks for doing it. Smile

*Dev.*payalibm

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

thnx u nidhiEmbarrassed...yeah i'm fastLOL coz i write in breaksBig smile... yep waiting for ur comments...Embarrassed and hey pls take THURSDAY W U as i m shifting To RAJASTHAN... pls...

Means u wont be thursday's WUs anymore...Or u r asking for this thursday only...Confused

*Dev.*payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.