Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
guys I dont know why i felt that Aneesh performance was for real! like the way he was saying mera dil khali tha aur usme ab tum rehti ho. i really dont want a love triangle!!DeadDead idk did anyone else feel that? and at the end the way suvi was looking at Anish...Confused maybe suvi was just surprised because she didnt know Anish could act ! am i overacting? maybe Anish is just a really good actor! idk!! and the music they play for Anish when he was acting it seemed like it was for real! but i really hope not!!ConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_d3taniya_dostiiashred12Leve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "was Anish performance for real?" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I also thought the same yaar...god knows what CVs are trying to build up new on the show!!!
Let's hope for something +ve!!

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
i hope cvs dont ruin yuvreen!!Cry

Saimaa.H

Goldie

Saimaa.H

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Just wen we wr xpctin thngs 2 heat up b/w yuvreen...in comes da anish triangle Dead ..instead of yuvreen scenes we are being fed with anish-suvi scenes*yuck*...hope suvi dzn't fall 4 anish...wese a love triangle iz required 4 yuvi 2 realise dt he loves suvi..bt frm 2dayz epi,it seems yuvi iz quite slow on da uptake(da idiot was clappin 4 anish!)..dint he see suvi's glassy eyed look!!*alarmed*...today's epi has rung da danger bells!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaRee

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I think he will fall for her eventually. He does support her. He does not seem jealous at all of yuvi so I do not know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaRee

pinkgal

Goldie

pinkgal

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
lets just hope for good
But i guess aneesh obessed more with his revenge n pool...lol

But u neva know Cv's can came up with love triangles

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glamoholicJiaaReekamalapushpa-bornalee-

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yeah thats what i was thinking he is more focused on his revenge and pool! lol 

samf

samf

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Edited by samf - 03 July 2012 at 11:49am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.