Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: *reema*

i totally agree with u #1 kyunki fan....and everyone noes that nandini's karans real wife thats y there acting all wierd around trying not to say nething about her having to leave karans life

how is # 1 kyunki fan right?? she wrote that gautam likez nandani better, wen gautam hatez nandani cuz he tynkz shez one of da causez ansh died.. damini n ganga also like tanya better cuz dey now realize how much karan n her luv each other, everyonez actin weird cuz dey never expected her to geh up..

*reema* thumbnail
how can u say ganga and damini like tanya better?? gangas the one that can relate to nandini because ganga to was married to another brother in the house!! she understands her better...and gautum doesn't say ne thing about nandini wen there talking about ansh's death they blame everything on TULSI NOT NANDINI!!..and ya he likes tanya rite thats y he kidnaps her kid
preity*zinta thumbnail
da whole kidnap thing was for money he needed 20 lakh or w/e one for nakul n one for bhoomi!! kidnappin her kid has nuthin to do wid likin her
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

I THINK.............

KARAN-NANDINI(FEELS SORRY 4 TANYA)😊

TULSI-BOTH(AS BOTH R HER BAHUS)(MORE OF NANDINI)😊

BHOOMI-TANYA😡

MOHINI-NEITHER😕

SABITA-TANYA😡

GANGA-TANYA N NANDINI😃😡

DAMINI-NANDINI N TANYA😃😡

GAUTHAM-DOESN'T CARE😡

SAHIL-BOTH