Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaywebkapptailorgaya_subvita_narineahcirneeru aroraagniip_ramsinghanna441adhewarshiny3locomotowikileakslmaharajhbearhuglalitha13jayna14Liveup59Sandiya90210msharma2sarjitosaninagshantellbrownkamuralimaydabooRaima36sp87dirk41bostanianekomasmagicalcupidPrincess3101Sabina_AnsarisunramcupdRaleighbcatkamala2012d.singhSharee12J12L85-Swetha-SpunkyTigresszeezee55lidvinGauri22naj7romancefan-Srushti-Pooja_219JulieDkgmuHillylovekomal07nancy1996..SmaTz..rozie-Nakshatra-tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79-Naresh--rupa-MR21swan20shamilKhatamKahani~~~~kinara17-Nipun97-pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU PSH 3 7 12 Mama Banja save Sugni" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

Another power packed episode.

The way vikram fought with the goon and his anger was so visible varun excelled in it. I cudnt make out head or tail of SE expression when his mama was beating the hell out of the goon and whos he to say things are not right.

Well I hope Dhanuma has some strong reason for camping against vicky or its gonna be too much on her part.I feel she doesnt want to harm vicky but at the same time she doesnt approve sugvi this can be becoz sugni is a bedini or its related to RM.

I can see gulabia turning into a jasoos soon vicky shud keep an eye on his honewali MIL

Edited by ash_arti - 03 July 2012 at 7:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

msharma2Liveup59Sharee12PutijaChalhovromancefankomal07-Naresh--rupa-pankhudi_TiaRaFastFuriousgirlpyar-ishk

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
thanx for update. another dhamakedar episode.. awesome...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59PutijaChalhovromancefanFastFuriousgirl

kamala2012

kamala2012

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks chalhov.

Dhanuma is the villain. Now Sugni and Vikram will both think Jwala Thakur is the one who is trying to separate them. The PA is JT's villain.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59PutijaChalhovromancefanHillylovepankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Varun excels in kongfu! Loved the fighting scene and the way he beat up the gangster out of anger. I think Dhanuma loves the little girl a lot and doesn't want Sugni to become her step-mother. She probably fears that Sugni may not love her or treat her well. And also Sugni will take all of Vikram's attention and time away from the girl (i'm not calling her his daughter yet until it's confirmed).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59msharma2cupdPutijaChalhovpankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-pyar-ishk

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
 Power pact episode.. don't understand why dhanoma...doing all this either viks done some thing wrong with her own daughter... or she is spy of JT from the beginning... 
 But one thing which i hate most..? adi saved sugu... why..? where was vikram...and  how he came... ? i really hate this... * if it was in my hand i wanna kill that guy who ever first thought.. Mama- Bhanja.. for same girl wala ugly idea*..  I hate you
so now gulabo suspecting to viks... if he said yes me was in reva but some other reason.. may be she believed... but when he told lie.. she can't... so now her jasoosi about to start..and dhannoma... gholo some jahar in sugu's mind too...      

Edited by croziaxx - 03 July 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59cupdcrazzykuriPutijaChalhovromancefankomal07pankhudi_TiaRa

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the

Like I suspected TVS is afraid of losing Sugni with the truth a strong and fearless man like him can handle anything but not losing Sugni. Dhunma you wicked witch, she knows Sugni is TVS weakness so she wants to use it against him. I hate to see he does to her once he learns the truth.

Adi we all know isn't heartless and no matter how much he hates the idea of the marriage can't see another human being burn alive let alone a girl his uncle loves.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Liveup59widdyPutijaChalhovromancefanForeverSHINeekomal07-Naresh-pankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-

-Nipun97-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nipun97-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
gr8 work buddy. sorry can't thank your work regular basis as i m so busy. appreciate ur hard work always.Wink

Edited by -Nipun97- - 03 July 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLiveup59PutijaChalhov-Naresh-FastFuriousgirlpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.