Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram the sheer power

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Man what action anger and power packed fighting and reaction by Viram the moment he came to know Sugni is in danger... this really shows how much he loves her though he may have a grey past.

Dhanuma is a witch in disguise its so disgusting she is ready to harm an innocent's life.

Hukum said Vikram is Sher of Jungle... so aptly said...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashNu_AduSabina_AnsarinamitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovMeriam25romancefanSandy66Vinnie79..SmaTz..JulieD-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRamanzilmukulpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram the sheer power" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
He was sooo good..
Damb he could hve killd him had adi not stopped him...
This shows wat vikram is capable of and to wat length he can go if its related to sugni...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashwiddyromancefanJulieDtulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

cupd

cupd

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
wow vikram was amazing ! Vikram is a force to be reckoned with TongueThumbs Up and i was glad that Adi was there in time to save sugni . 
Why  Dhanuma so evil and why does she want to hurt someone so innocent? 

VirashwiddyNu_Aduromancefantulipdaisypyar-ishk

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I think this grey character of TVS will be due to the circumstances there is no doubt about his love for Sugni and also he is afraid his secret might alienate her Yes like his fight scene as well as the answers he gave on phone quite dhamakedaar Clap This Tomar Singh and Dhanuma are going overboard till now TJS does not know TVS intentions are honorable towards Sugni I think he admires her guts and likes her  though he does not show it.

Edited by chalhov - 03 July 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashromancefanpankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisy

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
ho yar!! but i do love aid too.. he rescued her from danger... loved tvs too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashromancefantulipdaisy

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Well  I  always wondered  What  TVS would look like if it came down to a physical fight and  now I  know...man he is fierce!!!!  A real  Jungle ka sher!Shocked
   Sorry Dhanuma ...threats are not gonna  send Thakur Running,  you know for someone who had been working in that house for years you should have known that!  I  just hope and pray  the day he finds out  who was behind that phone call, you have long been retired, cause you wouldn't want to  be around  then I am sure !!!
LOLLOLLOL
LOL

Edited by Vinnie79 - 03 July 2012 at 4:08pm

VirashcupdMeriam25romancefanventulipdaisy

Meriam25

Goldie

Meriam25

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
act during the fight scene VB did an awesome job looked so realistic 
and with his hairs coming infront he looked more handsome n younger 
i jus keep loving him more n more as every epis goes by 

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
The way he fought look real , strength he got shows how much he love sugini & cannot see her being hurt . When he come on screen ...it was unlike where he has to have 8/6 packs to fight or if he touch other will fall down ...so real ..i could see him getting tired , expression of frustation & his hair getting mess...act was fabClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.