dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
God! Are you seriously kidding me?!?
In what angle has Virat done a mistake?! Did he set the house on fire or did he get Manvi's name tattooed on his head (I don't think that's wrong either!)

How the hell does a family lose its izzat, when a guy in the family gets his hair cut? Gosh!
The way Swamini and Dadaji were acting! Totally senseless!
I mean, seriously?
If Virat cuts his hair, how on earth does it affect the Vadhera "khandan" huh? Ain't that heights of idiocracy?!?

It's his freaking life man! He can do anything to his hair! After all, he didn't even shave it off! God knows what would have happened if Virat went bald! CRAP!

But seriously. I strongly support Virat in this situation!
What was so wrong? He didn't murder someone right?!
Looks like getting a haircut and falling in love is the worst thing you can ever do, if you are a part of this so called "society conscious" family!

I am sooo supporting Virat! You're absolutely right man! You fell in love! What's the big deal?
Yeah yeah, that Swamini can think about nothing but society! Damn the freaking people!

Gosh! If they married off Swamini, the stupid thing wouldn't have even existed today!

I was shell shocked after seeing Viren SLAP Virat!
Ugh! That scene seriously got on to my nerves!

Sorry for the long and stupid rant! Couldn't control my anger! It's a typical Virmanian outburst!
Edited by Sruthi_Virmanli - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashaprem thumbnail
Seriously...i too felt the same. Virat doesn't deserve this. I feel so sad for Virat...lekin jab Virat ne kaha...mein sirf Maanvi ka parwa karta hu...mein to margaya. He is so adorable.
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg talk about drama...i found it funny how getting a haircut was like the biggest crime in the world! ðŸ˜†
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
our hero-heroine r simply adorable...go virat go...virman
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Can't blame you...even I'm boiling inside ðŸ˜¡ oki I had no hopes about Swamini ðŸ˜¡ She herself is lost...but Dadaji, I thought he was back to being the sweet Dadaji. But today he acted like a crazy person. Seriously why are the Vadheras so scared of the "society"..I just felt like throwing somethinf at SB when she told Virat that of course he can fall in love..but just not with Manvi ...😡 just say it straight woman..u never liked her. And what izzat are they talking about, just coz of a haircut Vadheras will lose their reSpect.😆 ssems that they do not have much respect then...😉 I can seriously break a few things after watching the episode ðŸ˜¡ the slap was like the last straw!!!!