Rishbala : He hates it that she hates him.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rishbala : He hates it that she hates him.

-          Madhubala is not a sadakchhaap chavannichhap girl because she thinks you are chavannichhap.

-          Don't make the mistake of underestimating her or else she will overestimate your life beyond your budget.

-          She doesn't care if you look like Johnny Depp in his 700th janam.

-          Tere killer charm se usne tujhe he maar daalna hai.

-          Uski aankhon se ek bazooka chalti to teri lag jaati.

Phew! Ek baat bataao zaraa. Ye jo superhot Ramaani Aunty hai ( man! What a sexy back Manini De has and I love her unconventional haircut ' she is SMEXY! ) ' Ye RK ko  samjhaa bujha kar puchkaar rahi thi ya RK ko chaabi lagaa rahi thi ki RK jaake apni Honeybala ko pataaye aur uske peechhe haath dhokar pad jaaye? Whatever , Ramaani instead of nailing it into RK's head that he should  tackle Madzie to get out of this legal mess , in a way, ended up forcing RK to think about and eye the girl whose thoughts he was trying to shut out.

RK is a jerk aur uski chamdee itni motti hai ki sau joote bhi maaroge na tab bhi Tharkee Gang ki tarah apne daant phaadta rahega. But his showdown with Madhu , her humiliation and rejection of him as a human being and that look of disappointed hatred in her eyes as she left did bother him. RK being RK would have laughed it off and gone ahead with rest of the shoot but he did not. Contrary to his shameless insensitive attitude , he shut himself in his vanity van , pulling a night blinder over his eyes . Why? Because he was disturbed , no matter how much he tries to hide it ' he is not used to somebody hating him like that and he definitely doesn't hate Madhu. He just hates the fact that she hates him and takes away his happy-go-lucky RKland from him. Whatever he is doing  now is not just to save his ass from prison ' its also because he wants to punish Madhu back for hating him. If you can hate me, am a brat ' I can hate you back and no player teaches the coach how to play the game.

RK throwing his one phone , picking another , fiddling with it , putting his legs up on the couch , pacing around while Ramaani drove sense into him clearly indicated that its really tough for him to even acknowledge that someone can hate him or will want to hurt him.He calls Madhu 'maamooli' because he wants to caress his own sulking ego that its okay is she hates me ' who is she anyway to affect me?

Later , when he sits all alone in his recreational room trying to shape a pot , his inner turmoil, his hurt ego , his little bratty heart clearly showing through. He cannot say what he feels , he cannot express how it feels to be hated and left alone because he has conditioned himself to be 'unfeeling' and turned his whole personality into a bottle of ego and victory. But Ramani's  ode to Madhu and her strength , Madhu's hatred and that last look she gave him are stinging him ' he will not say it but he is hurt. And when people like RK get hurt, well, they CAUSE hurt. And the kind of hurt which we call COLLATERAL DAMAGE in real life.

I do not know what is RK's plan with Trishkoo and Roma but they are just pawns , routes and instruments for RK to break Madhu. All that practiced charming invite to Trishkoo on the phone , all that  hospitality ' its vintage RK at his vintage art of  seduction and appeasement. But behind that charming demenour lay a disturbed , sulking furious little boy who wants to pull Madhu's  ponytail because she broke his fave toy ' His EGO.

I do not need to say much to describe what RK's state of mind is ' see it in the way he literally makes a  pickle out of the pot that he had made at the end of the episode. If he doesn't break Madhu , he will not be able to live with himself. It's the demand of his conditioned character ' he has to either win Madhu or break Madhu ' there is no third route.

As for Madhu , don't be fooled. Aisa nahiin hai ki use RK se darr nahiin lagtaa . Lagtaa hai , as we saw her face when Chaachu told her what RK and his power mean. The way her phone literally drops from her hand in the precap hearing that her sister is at RK's house and how she runs out in panic and anxiety. If Madhu can push RK's buttons,  he has it in him to control her buttons and its only a matter of time.  Its just that her spirit and spunk are stronger than her fear of RK. She can feel it that something is coming and its this fear that makes her seek reassurance  in GOD.  

Coming to Roma and Trish, I feel that over the years , Roma has taken over Trish's mother's role ' Trish is her precious princess and her future embodiment of her own broken dreams. Today ,when she snatched the phone  from Trishkoo' s hands and told her to forget Paddy and Madzie  and listen only to her while concentrating on RK, you could see that disturbing possessive streak in her. Its BAD news.  Trishna is a part of the collateral damage that RK wants to cause to Madhu but he has no idea that this Chaudhrain will ruin him and Madhu one day.

For the rest , Murgaa's Aayi and Bittu G were FIRST  RATE today. Watch the episode to know why.

P.S- Moment of the episode were the last 5 seconds.  The way RK closed his eyes with that laid back predator like intensity and took her name ' Madhu-PAUSE-Bala. Man!  Ye mane ya na maane, Madhu ki chaabi to isko lag gayi hai. Iska bass chale to abhi Madhu ke upar jam-butter lagaa ke use khaa jaaye. Superhot ' the way RK takes Madhubala's name. Beautiful and dangerous at the same time.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by PinkChocolate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today ,when she snatched the phone  from Madhu' s hands and told her to forget Paddy and Madzie  and listen only to her while concentrating on RK, you could see that disturbing possessive streak in her.

Correction : @ Green ...its trishna ...Rest I agree with ur take today ...RK's ego was hurt badly ... and as far as Mb is concerned, MB is totally fearless when it comes to her...but when it comes to her loved ones, she can be shaky as most of us are too ...RK is a wounded tiger ...but he has touched wrong nerve of MB ...

👏Applause for the journo ...for acting as a cupid bw RK-Mb 
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Aha...loved the title..so apt 👏 I was thinking the same while watching it. He is angry because he cant get Madhu out of his head because she has created hell mess  in his RKLand. he can hardly believe he couldn't charm a 'mango' girl and who didn't care he is RK. Ouch... hurt Mr. Risabh Kundra? well there's always a first time 😆

I felt the pottery making scene was symbolic. symbolic to RK and Madhus story of how RK will shape madhu like he wants but he can also destroy her. i felt that 😳 

Man, he is a serious kamina but multi-talented ... he has no many colors😆 he is playing game with madhu and trishna.he just scared Madhu with the call because he has understood Madhus values well. he is gonna blackmail Madhu probably.. i felt pity for the poor girl where Trishna was actually hyperventilating receiving RK's call. dream chal ker agaya and RK's famous smirk assuring he is satisfied with Trishna's reaction. that's what he expects from people that they will admire him, go gaga over him and Madhu didn't and that's where it made all the difference in the world. trishna is nothing but a pawn, true... i already feel kinda bad for her because in this nasty game she wont get anything 

Im not liking Romas obsessed with "make trishna heroine' attitude. its bad influence on trishna. trish loves madhu but if Roma continues to behave like this she will create a rift between the sister. she is so desperate to live her own dreams through trishna... bad..very bad 🤔

n yes... Madhu...bala... too good man the way he utters her name...😆

superb post as always ⭐️
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ye RK toh bohot talented nikla😆Tharkey toh hain he ab pottery bhi😆 His Role is really colourful Kuch ho ya na ho his Caps r colourful for sure🤣Okay now cuming to tonight's episode Rk has made The game even more interesting😎 He is gonna use Trish to bajao Madhu😆 and Trish toh Already was Khayaal seeing RK 😆ab toh her haal will be even behaal😛😆 and Gurumata Roma i think she is surely creating distance between d Sisters with d passing of every moment Trish ko toh khub pelaya ja raha hain.wow wat a Performance of Rk in hosting😆.thik he kahan kisine.Bakri ko halaal karne se pehle khilaya peelaya jaata hain 🤣 And i m so glad Pradhan is just like d way he was before.😆 pehle se kuch jyaada he emaandaar ho gaya hain 🤣Lastly i know every1 will say dat Madhu ran in d precap to save Trish.😆 but my thinking is different.Bcoz mujhe lagta hain Madhu ran as she doesn't want dat koi RK ki izzaat loot le ussey pehle🤣 Rk Ki izzaat pe sirf Madhu ka haath hain.😉🤣 And d way RK takes her name aaj tak i m sure aaj tak kisine bhi itney pyaar se nehi liya hoga🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree wd u word to word n nice analysis, Trish n Roma are mere a bate for trapping Madhu taki uss se badla le sake, He is smart n knows that Madhu loves her family n hurting family means hurting Madhu directly... Ek taraf RK whose ego is hurt Doosari taraf Madhu who is emotinaly hurt, God dono ek doosre ko katne ko tyaar baithe hai.. Don't forget "JAKHMI SHER N JAKHMI SHERNI R FAR DANGROUS THEN HUNGRY ONCE" but Good for us hame toh mazza aaye ga dekhne mein
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think Mads, in her own way, pities RK for being the man he is. And that's what drives RK crazy. People admire him, hate him, fear him, love him-there are a multitude of emotions you can experience with this man. But his ego, his desire to be on top is something Madhu sussed out even before she'd met him, and she showed him his place in the Human Value Index. If there is anything somebody as charismatic and famous as RK hates, it the idea of somebody pointing out the weaknesses of a normal human being in them. RK thinks he's a God, but here you have Mads who exposes him as a spineless, reckless brat in front of twenty reporters, no less. You can love or hate God, but you can't ignore his presence. Mads is like the atheist who denies his existence, and RK will not rest till he makes his place in her life.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful analysis poco!!
the maamooli girl stood against THE RK,,
madhu gave RK  the reality check n its not gone down well with him!!
i loved the way ramani asked RK to sort it out with her but RK again seems to rub wrong side of madhu by using her deedu,,roma is a bad influence on trish,,
one thing i have noticed about trish she does not treat madhu as step sister,, even in the heated argument with that temper she addressed madhu as her sagi behen,, even today she thought of madhu when she was getting ready,, we all know madhu loves her deedu but trish is also no less its her genes that attacks the people around sumtimes,,
ballu has got perfect weapon to destroy madhu!!
RK was fab today,,bittuji is sly fox,, i dint like the look he gave trish,,

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poco as usual always simply excellency entrallingly beautiful...
Awww...RK rocked as a carless badass

Here is what i have to say...

He the prince of darkness...flabbergastly unsettled...Appalled..his beauty challenging him..A sparkle..a hope..He fell like a ton of bricks...but life just danced infront of him mocking...a make-believe..presenting him heathen of fire..
He is the enfant..a supreme evil being and the devil dedicating to the temptation, corruption, and destruction of the world around her.
The dauntless resolute has just began..where is the fun..the regalement if its not dangerous.He is a predator...he will not touch and go..He is here to hunt and the hunt has begun...

Lovely darning epsiode...
RK's as bad as bad can be..he is ronious..woken up harshly to the reality that Madhu presented him..he knows she is not be taken for granted.
He starts his game.Trishna the pawn between the colletral damage for the souls..he has ignited the fire.
Roma how magnanimous of you darling you just did breach the trust..how long are you working in this industry.. have you loaned your brains..do you not know when the scorpion stings or are you plain stupid that you are pushing trishna in the coven of fire where he is gonna close all possible doors of escape..he only wants Madhu and he never sleeps till he gets her.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg you sent me to dream land again...can't wait to watch...👏

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonids

Today ,when she snatched the phone  from Madhu' s hands and told her to forget Paddy and Madzie  and listen only to her while concentrating on RK, you could see that disturbing possessive streak in her.

Correction : @ Green ...its trishna ...Rest I agree with ur take today ...RK's ego was hurt badly ... and as far as Mb is concerned, MB is totally fearless when it comes to her...but when it comes to her loved ones, she can be shaky as most of us are too ...RK is a wounded tiger ...but he has touched wrong nerve of MB ...

👏Applause for the journo ...for acting as a cupid bw RK-Mb 

Thanks babe, i just did the correction. 😆...MB is fearless but somewhere darr sabko lagtaa hai and here as you said, her fear is for her family. RK has caught her weak point aur abb bajaa raha hai uski....Aur bajji hui Madhu RK ka tabla bhi bajaa kar chhodegi. 

Personally, i love Manini De. She is a wonderful human being and very very dignified in real life . 😳