India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum will never ever ever end because

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

As i have been saying as long as people continue to watch it and keep the TRP's high it will never ever end and we will probably see 20 more new Kusum's before it ends.

The moment TRP's fall like Koi Dil Mei Hai, and that other show where the woman wanted to be a director and her husband had an affair with his secretary(cannot think of the name) it will be dropped faster than you can say K.U.S.U.M just like these shows did.

You all cannot blame EKTA, Blame the viewers because it is them who keeps Kusum on and accept all the Terrible unsolved stories that just does not make sense to the intelligent people out there. I also was one that used to watch Kusum in the beginning but stopped after the new Kusum(mansi) and am glad I did. I still cannot get over the fact that during the beginning of the leap Abhay used to say many times "Kusum, You would be so Proud of our Kali". Yea right!!! but Ekta had to ruin the show by having more negative characters than good characters. I do not blame Tashu for leaving because she is totally right, The show has been taken over by many negative characters. I too just read the updates to see where is show is going but never watch it.

And Finally, Why did they let Mansi go(it was never revealed)accept in the interview where she said they wanted to bring the old kusum back but she did not come back so What happened to Mansi(there is something that made her go).

Anyways, keep watching and let Ekta continue raking in $$$$ in this good story gone Haywire called "kusum"

Ouch

Edited by SIRFINA - 30 April 2005 at 7:16pm

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
i agree with u and i think kusum will end in 2007 or 2008..............guess we have to see 2 or 3 more yrs of stupid KUSUM
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
kyunki and kusum-the never ending divorcies, pregnancies, marriges, illeagel childz and all. they'll never stop.
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
yup
rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. Until we are dumb enough to watch this serial, it will keep on going on. Like I have said before there are lot of reasons, why we continue watching this, inspite of being very intelligent, and knowing this serial is for the brainless. Why do we do it? every one does it for different reasons. It could be addiction, nothing better to do, fantasy of ekta is better than real life, tired of dealing with realities of life. Whatever it is the truth behind the serial still being there is US WATCHING IT! NOT EKTA, Balaji films or any one else.Big smile      
Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

i think they should end kusum now. now it's so boring serial.

~sweta~

reepz IF-Dazzler
reepz
reepz

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged
lol u ugys probably wud hate me 4 sayin dis bt i stil luv da serial ive bin wachin it since dey 1 n cnt w8 til nausheen gts bak in august bt i tink shilpa will mke a gd chemistry wit abhay than mansi did
dreamerrrrr IF-Dazzler
dreamerrrrr
dreamerrrrr

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yeah maybe ur right........who knows we'll just have to wait and see i guessConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top