Posted: 11 years ago
I like this show but there is way too much drama in it!
1. Which family lets their terminal daughter alone with a completely different family!!!???? especially with the family that has treated her badly in the past!! do they not want to spend time with a girl who might die??? how can they let her live away from her is beyond me!! how can they trust other fam members who are the in-laws of another daughter of theirs is beyond me!!

2. Viraat did not shave off his hair completely!! it is a crew cut, it is a very common haircut that many boys have, many boys actually prefer this haircut!! so what is the frikin issue??? it is completely beyond me!!!

3. Swamini's reasoning is stupid and makes no sense!! why would people think badly about a guy being in love with a woman who is got a terminal illness?? everyone knows that due to such a terminal ilness they'd proably not even be a physical relationship, and how and why will the society find out?? why cannnot a sister live with her sister and be friendly with her jeeju's brother??? and what is wrong with being in love with your jeeju's brother?????

4. Why one would have a fighting match in the middle of the house is also beyond me!! if swamini thought that the issue was that sensitive, she should have talked personally with Virat!!

5.Why Viren slapped Virat is also beyond me!!!!!! he could have shouted at him, or pulled him away, but Virat definately did not deserve the slap!! Swamini should think twice before interfering in everyone's personal matters!!! she did not get married, didn't that ruin the family's honour?? jinke ghar kudh sheeshe ke bane hote hai, woh dusro pe pathar nahin marte!! These people have no concern for a poor girl who is fighting with such a bad illness!!
Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
and the stupid slap what was that all about??
Originally posted by cutyvirman

by the way ur right
thanks😊
I agree! Swamini has no right to do so.
And the slap did not make any sense at all...

Totally agree with you. Was scared to express this because of the general Virman -ia we have here everyday πŸ˜†

Too much drama and too much tears.

Gosh ! its taking from April-May-June and now July just for the Virman confession...with so many twists, buckets of tears, unnecessary opposition. And the whole world knows that they love each other and no one wanted to tell the other that he knows.

Like Viren to Jeevika
Like Beeji to anyone
Like Vanshika to anyone
Like Badi Beeji
And the suspicious ones like Jeevika and Swamini

Islands of existence. Don't they know how to team up ????

Biggest drama was around Cancer.
  • Who decides to hide cancer from a sister ?
  • How far Maanvi was willing to take it ?
  • How could the grey haired supposedly wise woman Beeji, NOT tell Viren why Maanvi cannot donate her blood to Jeevika ?
  • How could a doctor like Dr Mannan lose his objectivity, professional conduct and NOT tell Viren why Maanvi cannot donate blood.
Kheencho Kheencho Re. Aur Kheencho Re Bubblegum Ko !!!!

Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago
its all swamini's mistake don't klnow wat she thinks of herself because of her virat got slap from viren i will not say that viren was ryt to slap virat but he was not wrong either he loves swamini bua respect her a lot so can't hear anything against her that's why he did that later on he will realise his mistake but am really feeling sad for virat now manvi will also avoid him
i know, its becoming senseless day by day!
ikr i mean virats hair it gonna be back in just like few days he did't shave it completely 
everyone is more worried about virats hair then manvi no one even looked at her what is she going through . now even viren πŸ˜• he should't have slapped virat like that 
Originally posted by kate879797

ikr i mean virats hair it gonna be back in just like few days he did't shave it completely 
everyone is more worried about virats hair then manvi no one even looked at her what is she going through . now even viren πŸ˜• he should't have slapped virat like that 
exactly and I cannot believe no one discussed Manvi's baldness, but Viraat's crew cut short hair!!
IKR!!
What happened to the family's izzat when she remained a spinster?
That wasn't an issue right?? So why this?
She should mind her own business! It's Virat's life! Let him do whatever he wants to! Why should she poke her useless nose into it?!? 😑