Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat loves Manvi.. so what's so wrongabout it?

nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok watching todays epi. i just want to know why all his family reacting this way and if he cut his hair what 's wrong in it? people get this kind of hairstyle all the time... i just can't understand the whole family reaction ... and if he loves manvi they should support him. they all r educated right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know I don't get it.
they were fine with him loving Maya!?

VirMan4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly! he chopped his own hair, kisi aur ke tou nai! where does the khandan ki izzat come in it??? ðŸ˜•  and wats wrong in loving manvi? wen manvi's sister can be thae bahu of the family why not Mannu?? they have the same family status!
i hope someone supports Virat :( or else he'll be all alone ðŸ˜­
Edited by VirMan4lyfe - 11 years ago
aish4virman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dey r not against virat's love..atleast only swamini is..(I hate her..gud virat said dat..) viren was against d way he was talking to SB..hmmm
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dint u hear what Dadaji said their khandan izzat was on his hair🤣
Unneccessary drama huh , family was over reacting to the core i mean a young blood  in the family who never gave any damn abt their silly rules nw what do they expect?? To ask permission from Dadaji b4 taking new hair cut

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
trulyy this ws an une-necessary drama...wud hv understud this drama if virat fulyl shaved off his head...bt he jst gt a hair cut...n uss simple si baat ko itna STATUS ISSUE banane ki zaroorat kya thi??cudn they hv ny better reason to plot a scene vr virat is made to confess his love??evn though i din lik d nonsense drama put by bua n dadaji...bt i jst loved loved d way virat clearly said abt his feelings...he jst stole the show for me tonite...
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VirMan4lyfe

Exactly! he chopped his own hair, kisi aur ke tou nai! where does the khandan ki izzat come in it???😕 and wats wrong in loving manvi? wen manvi's sister can be thae bahu of the family why not Mannu?? they have the same family status!

i hope someone supports Virat :( or else he'll be all alone😭

Agreed
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I know... Why can't they accept Manvi if they were ok with Maya... I really didn't understand the whole reputation stuff what is it to do with Virat falling in love with Manvi...? I can understand a mother's feeling when it comes to her son falling love with a cancer patient but do we all have guarantee for our future? I'm really worried after seeing everyone's reaction today... feeling bad for Virat...  
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dint get point of anything took place at Vadera house Today ! not the Dadaji's Drama on Izzat sake of hair cut and Not Swamini's concern for Society.It was all with being illogical It seemed so unreal and funny going with circumstances.Only thing made sense was Virat's dialoges That he really dont care and If others dont get It Its not his Problem.What he said was right I wonder Why It dint hit anyone's mind at all !