what an YUVREENalacious epi!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
What an epi guys...I couldn't stop myself to post a topic on Yuvreen...the best epi of the show so far...It had everything we wanted...their initial fight and then Yuvi breaking the ice saying "tu barish mein mendak k naam rakhti hai??"...and Suvi isjust..."sirf cute walon k"ROFLROFL
and then the epic moment was "agar hum sach mein couple hote to???"...Suvi getting uncomfortable...par apna Cheetah is too smart...how convincingly he changed the topic with his "iss bar ka play hum hi jeetenge"...Clap

the drive back to home was awesome...Yuvi ka first time hai bhai...loved how Suvi was so eager to know abt his PERSONAL MATTER...I m sure it was related to her onlyDay Dreaming...and finally the sms chatting of Yuvreen...haaye...everything was fr the 1st time and hence so special...what I dint like is the last part of aneesh acting it out at Yuvi's place...dont u guys think Yuvi was way better...Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91shantellbrownAnikz003JiaaReeash05Saimaa.Hsujairohitkamalapushpa.sariminoz.-bornalee-pia.raha--epiPhobia--ImziAabha.M..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what an YUVREENalacious epi!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
so true... but i am worried what if suvreen fell for aneeshCryCryCry noway yaar but i m getting a feeling that it may happen...nooo plz no don't be co cruel cv's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PyariiiForeverForU..DamonCrazy..

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Yup...I absolutely loved YuvReen part of today's epi...YuvReen r the heights of cuteness!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForU

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

so true... but i am worried what if suvreen fell for aneeshCryCryCry noway yaar but i m getting a feeling that it may happen...nooo plz no don't be co cruel cv's

NO NO NO...I can't take itCry...Yuvi is Suvreen's destiny...Aneesh may start liking her bt Suvreen no ways...

Edited by luvremix - 03 July 2012 at 10:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyariiimeghasingh

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yuvreen are so cute yaar 

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
yep love yuvreen

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I know! it was such an awesome episode of yuvreen !Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.