Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Navi stole today's episode

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
It was heart breaking to watch Agam crying madly in search of Nimrit and I can't stop my tears when Agam held her saree piece and talked and said I'll be very good person please come back to me nimrit.Cry I wished Agam killed Amrit when he held Amrit neck.Angry

How evil Amrit she just acted as if she loves Nimrit a lot and said I can hear Nimrit's voice blah blah blah and no single moment of guilt on her face , still want to confirm Nimrit's death by seeing her corpse .Angry

The main drawback how can the police confirm Nimrit is dead by seeing bangles , blood and her saree.Thumbs Down

I was relieved when Agam didn't believe Nimrit's deathThumbs Up . I was all smiles when he imagined nimrit next to him saying how can I leave you as we are husband and wife ,and the smile on his face , so sad again it's all imagination.Cry

Introduction of Mr.Oberai was good and he is very good at heart tooThumbs Up It was destiny he has to save Nimrit Smile

Precap , A parcel from Nimrit for Agam Shockedand the smile on Agam's face ,a must watch.Smile

Navi was just Fantastic today Clap, he just acted so wellClap , kudos to you Navi.ClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04mahalaxmikdivaniNishrahKhalidsaveeta24br200910ZaYaHolic

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
krithi thanks for post..

oh krithi i was just crying watching the epi..CryCryCry

You said  it Navi stole the show today..he did leave the impact with each of his scene..Clap

His anguish ..tears..pain ..plea to nimrit to be back and he will stop all his bad habits..

The room scene visualising nimrit was tooo heartbreaking..Cryshe came and told him we are husband .. wife and our heart are one now how can we separate from each other..

Highlighted moment when all the family crying he shouted at them to shut up ..nimrit is not dead as his heart still beating...

Mr oberoi entry and he said so truly said  someone has prayed with all his heart for nimrit that this miracle happen and she is alive...we do know its Agam as he asked nimrit not to be stonehearted and come back to him...

precap is so intriguing but Agam smile was a must watch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyakrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Savee see here the ideas you wrote on a post came true.Clap

Tej cant bear to see him like this  but helpless ...he is surprised when Agam told him my Nimrit is alive Tej..she cant leave me as she loves me a lot and I love her too..she promised to be back to me..Tej asked him how he is so confident that Nimrit is alive..Agam stared at Nimrit's photoframe in his hand ..mere dil ki dhadkan..my heart still beating Tej meaning my Nimrit is alive..

ArShi_AbhIyasaveeta24

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
krithi i was surprised too when i heard Agam said my heart is beating so how can my nimrit die..

you know first time also he yelled nimrit without the ji with all his heart when he saw the blood..

That evil amrit happy as she wanted to see Agam like a zinda laash...

ArShi_AbhIyakrithikas

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index