Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SUV today

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Dear fellow Suvreen and Yuvraj lovers!! :-)

I cannot express how much I am loving this new track: "Romeo & Juliet Play rehearsals" minus the fact that there is a replacement for Miss Popular "Riah".

I think the CVs are making up for the loss of the old Riah by giving us AWESUM YUVREEN scenes

(1) It was cute how Yuvraj asks Suvreen what it would be like if they really were a couple... i mean, what was Suvreen suppose to say *The awkward silence*!!!! However, there was another awkward silence while they were in the jeep which didnt make sense to me. Anyway, i think Yuvraj sole motive for driving past Suvreen was so he could drop her off home because she was late . That is why he was hesitating to answer her questions. Since there was only one answer to her questions and that was "Suvreen".

(2) I was abit :-( to see not see Yuvraj alil-tiny bit jealous of Aneesh while he played Romeo briefly. Although i understand that Yuvraj sees him as a brother, it still would have fun to see Yuvraj be alil jealous like he was when he first saw Aneesh and Suvreen talking.

(3) And did you all see how fascinated/flattered Suvreen was by Aneesh..it was kinda sweet. 

Hope you all enjoyed the episode!

Edited by survi035 - 03 July 2012 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91JiaaReepinkgalkamalapushpapia.rahaForeverForULeve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SUV today" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I adored them totally...the best epi of SG...Tongue love how the story is building up!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JiaaReesurvi035

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
now i do think there will be a triangle between anesh, yuvi and suvi

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I agree...loved today's epi...!!!
But how are they making up for the loss of Rhea??

samf

samf

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

im new to this forum but anyway i have read almost all the post n yes todays episode was awsomeee...n i totally agree with you...even i thought yuvi would be jealous of aneesh rehearsing with suvi,...but anyway it was awsomee...:DSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cool_2197

I agree...loved today's epi...!!!
But how are they making up for the loss of Rhea??

Well i suppose by giving us heaps of Yuvreen scenes they are making up for the loss of 
our beloved Rhea (lol). But seriously, i want the old one back. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.