Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

Twists and troubles - Chapter 6 on pg 10!

Naughty_n_nice IF-Veteran Member
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Hello!!!

I know a fan fic might not seem like an original idea or anything, but i've been working on this for a while. It's my second story, but my first one was much shorter... It's a part of the IF storyteller challenge.Wink

This is basically a Harry/Ron/Hermione etc... fiction

Hope u guys like itWink

Disclaimer:I do not own any of the characters, but the plot is mine... If I were J.K. Rowling, I wud be blowing up my cash in Las VegasLOL

Chapter 1 : A beginning to a twisty year

Harry awoke with a start. Of pain, joy he did not know. Then it struck him! He was going back to Hogwarts today! He had pleaded with Uncle Vernon last night to give him a ride to the station, and to his satisfaction, he had agreed. He jumped out of bed, and remembered that he still hadn't packed! He started picking up his things, and stuffing them untidily into his trunk. At the beginning of the vacations, right after professor dumbledore's death, he had decided that he wouldn't go back to Hogwarts. But then, after the wedding at the weasely's, he had reached a conclusion that if it was one thing he could do to avenge Professor Dumbledore's death, it would be to go back to Hogwarts, and be prepared for what lay ahead for him. And as the vacation progressed, he realized that he was actually looking forward to going back to school! He had realized that it was absolute stupidity for him to break up with Ginny, and that the first thing he would do after returning would be to get back together with her. When his book list arrived, he had a pleasant surprise awaiting him! He had been made Head boy! He had no clue who the Head Girl was, or about the prefects, but he realized that he wasn't the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, which made him rumble with curiosity. A few days after the letter, came a letter from Ron:

Dear Harry,

This is the first minute I've got away from mom. She's driving me up the wall. Why? Because, dear Ronny's been made Prefect again! AND this year, he's also Quidditch captain!!!

I heard about you being Head Boy. Well-done mate! Hermione's head girl, so I really wouldn't want to be in your place, being her counterpart. Well, I've got to go. Mom's started again " Ronny where's your badge?" "Ron have you started studying?" "Blah blah"

-Ron

Harry had felt pride swell up in his 2 best friends as he read the letter. Hermione's letter came a few more days later

Dear Harry

How are you? I've been worried! Now word from you! Ron told me about you becoming head boy from his father. Congratulations. I'm head girl this year! I'm sure we'll be able to make this year great. There are so many things to do, you know! Well, see you on the first day in the head's compartment!

Hermione

Harry grinned at Hermione's usual way! Some things would never change. 

Harry finished packing, and Uncle Vernon drove him off to the station. Harry didn't HAVE to stay at the Dursley's this summer, but he decided to go there, pack up properly, and leave once and for all. Uncle Vernon, though left Harry outside the station and drove off like as though he didn't know Harry, thought he knew it was the last time he would see Harry. Harry had just crossed the barrier of nine and three quarters, when he was almost pushed down by a bone crunching hug from Hermione. Wolf-whistles followed, to which Hermione replied, " One more, and you'll all be getting detention!" Harry laughed at her, and walked towards the train, where he could see a bob of read heads. Ron who seemed to have spotted them came rushing over, with Ginny at his side. Harry gave Ginny a quick peck on the cheek. Ginny blushed. Ron snickered. Hermione kicked him. All of them, laughing moved towards the front compartments of the train. As they were getting on, Ginny, didn't get onto the train, but was standing below. "Hurry up Ginny, or you'll miss the train" said Harry. Ginny, with a look of frustration on her face looked at Ron and said " Ron, you wreck! You didn't tell him did you?" "Tell me what?" asked Harry looking at the angry Ginny and a red Ron. " You see, Harry, I've got an admission at beauxbatons. They take new students every year. And I really wanted to go… so… ummm…." "Oh," said Harry " Well see you then" with a little bit of hidden disappointment in his voice." Yeah, see you"

Harry and Hermione walked into the Heads compartment, and Harry settled down comfortably." Harry! Come on, we have to go and brief the prefects in the next compartment!" "What? I have no clue what to brief them about!" " Oh, you just stand there and agree with what I say, come on, hurry!"

Harry followed her into the prefects' compartment, where Ron was sitting, along with the prefects from the other houses as well. The first thing that Harry saw when he entered the compartment was a very pretty girl sitting in the corner.

She had brown hair, hazel eyes, and a beautiful face. Was it him? or was every guy in the room staring at her, thought Harry. Hermione rattled off for the next 15 minutes, with the juniors enthralled at her authority.

She finished, and Ron walked over to them, along with the others, who were walking out the door. Ron said, " Let's go! I wish I were a head…I can't wait to check out the Head's compartment. Must be superb!" " Ron! That's not the reason why one would be a head!" replied Hermione. They both turned to Harry. But he was looking at the girl. He had never seen her before, and still she looked so friendly. " Her name's Cally. She's from some new magic school. She's new this year. I don't know, but it's some new provision after McGonnagal became head. She's been pre-sorted into Gryffindor. She's in 7th year, and she's prefect." " Bloody hell! How do you know everything?" Asked Ron. Harry meanwhile had walked towards Cally." Hi, I'm Harry, Harry Potter." She looked pleased to see someone come up and talk to her, " Hello! I'm Cally Winters. I'm new actually. I don't even know what this badge means!" she said pointing towards her prefect badge." Well, said Harry, nice to meet you Cally! It's actually a very big definition, would you like to join my friends and myself in the head compartment?" "Yeah! I'd be glad to!"

Hermione stood fixed in her position, grinning at the two of them. Ron was about to walk towards them, when she caught hold of his hand and said "Oh no you don't mister! You stay right here, look in front and walk!" Ron looked perplexed at her " Yes ma'am" he replied with a snickering grin on his face, pointed at Harry. The rest of the prefects walked off towards other compartments, with the guys pointing jealous glares at Harry, and the girls looking enviously at Cally. Zabini, being one among them exclaimed. " Got yourself another girlfriend is it? What happened to the Weasely? Though I wouldn't blame you, I mean, look at her!" Harry, getting extremely angry, replied, " Well look at you though, a girl wouldn't even look at you if you paid her… So I suppose I DO have nothing to worry about!" And he walked off, with a laughing Cally, and a roaring pack of prefects.

OK!!! That was my first chapter!!!

I hope you'll like it!

I enjoy thinking of the story, but then, when I sit to write,.... typing it out! I think muuuuuch fasterLOL

Cheers!

-SamSmile

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 02 September 2006 at 3:50am

hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
it was good...very nice Tongue
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Yay! My first review Embarrassed

Thank you Sushmi!
You made my day (night LOL

-Sam Smile
alia IF-Rockerz
alia
alia

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Clap
will be waiting for the next chapter
megha_gupta Goldie
megha_gupta
megha_gupta

Posted: 14 June 2006 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
me too it's gr8 sam waiting for the next chapter Clap
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Thanx!

People... review!

-Sam Smile
~Sirius*Ysh~ IF-Dazzler
~Sirius*Ysh~
~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
was coool so far yaar!!!
but dont u support harry/ginne????????? Cry Cry
but it is seriously fantastic!
the fanfic trend is gr8
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 15 June 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged

No, nothing like that...

Ginny/Harry is OK, but i thought that a new character, and a new and changed Harry would be nice

And after all it IS a fan fic Wink

-Sam Smile

Go to top