Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Why do I have a feeling that during the wedding preperations, the knowledge that Adi's parents are divorced will play a huge hurdle in Pankuri-Adi marriage and eventually lead to Pankhuri's uncle scheming and calling the wedding off?

We all know that Pankhuri's family is like the typical 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' family and like Adi's family is not and as far as I know/am aware of, divorce is a big deal in Pankhuri's family.

So can you guys see that happening?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13Rose_7-Swetha--Araina-ABCDesiGirl93Ishq.Wala.Lovelatekate-HibiscusR-prc_fan1ash91Tacker_Holic-Stutz-Mitu_suk19-SMay31-EkSapnoKiPariImziseelaks.RajvirNandini.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Divorce, Marriage, Cancellation??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I hope that stage is not reached. I so wished that Adi would tell Pankhuri when she asks that question to him about divorce now itself. If Adi really values honesty then he should come clean. To see him not tell the truth would be highly disappointing and not live upto the essence of his character.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Araina--HibiscusR-ash91payalibmprc_fan1suk19Mitu_seelaks-SMay31-Imzi-Jwalamukhi-.RajvirNandini.

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I hope Adi lets atleast Pankhuri know about his parents' divorce before their wedding...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-prc_fan1suk19seelaks-Jwalamukhi-

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Shifs, that was the same going on in my mind, i am suspicious as to what will happen, as of now i am enjoying Pankhuri-adi scenes. 

But that divorce thing is going to play 'kabaab mein haddi' in the marriage for sure. Hope it doesn't come out. But if it comes out, That uncle of Pankhuri, who is on my nerves will make it a big issue for sure. Or as ash91 said, if Pankhuri knows and still is ready to marry it'll be really good as the story proceeds.

-Ridz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13prc_fan1ash91seelaks.RajvirNandini.-Jwalamukhi-

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Don't think so. First and foremost pan kudhi should have asked him about it when he brings the topic on their meet

This wedding is going to be smooth sail bomb will drop later

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-seelaks.RajvirNandini.-Jwalamukhi-

JJ15

JJ15

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I think it will come out later on in their lives. Adi might tell Pankhuri or she might find out herself. She will probably keep that to herself because she doesn't want her family to find out. Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13suk19seelaks

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I agree shifu Embarrassed
But i don't understand the reason behind hiding this truth.
Adi says he likes honesty.. respects honestly.. But he himself is not being honest. Theres a thin line of difference between lying and hiding the truth. Why are Adi's parents behaving like a happily married couple? I guess a relationship like marriage shud be purely based on truth.. if the base is only weak.. can the institution stay?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
guyss!!!!!!!!! did i really missd the episode where it states ke they are divorced...coz i mrbr to know only ke they staying seprately...yet not divorceee...just cant stay together more...and able to take each other presence so decide to stay on their own...lolzzz...when and where is the divorce scene guyss??????????some one plzz send me the link yaarrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.