Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
DID U GUYS SEE THAT RIYA OOPS DHEDH HADDIDead  WHAT SHE DID IN TODAYS  PRECAP , THATS THE HEIGHT OF MEANESS AngryAngry. SHE  COULDVE SWITCHED DIALOGUE PAPER ConfusedBUT NOO THAT DUMB  GIRLDead HAD TO PUSH SURVEEN DOWN THE STAIRS ShockedShocked
Shocked

Edited by lizzie1765 - 03 July 2012 at 7:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cskdhonirocksjaneniroopaJiaaRee..Bubbles..sweetshine..DamonCrazy..--epiPhobia--Isee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG WTH RHEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
i don know why but i have a feeling ki someone will save suvi,yuk this rha sucks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765sweetshine

cskdhonirocks

cskdhonirocks

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
dont worry b'coz i have a gut feeling that yuvi will save her as usual..because u remember the spoiler pic where suvi is in uv's arms.? Chill nothing is gonna happen to suvi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyariiijaneniroopalizzie1765-bornalee-ForeverForUsweetshine

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yea i hope yuvi saves surveen EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Day Dreamingi soo want to push that riya oops dhedh haddiROFLROFL off a big cliff AngryAngry

cskdhonirocksjaneniroopa

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
OMG seriusly WTH she pushed her on stairsAngry gosh now i really feel she is 8 yrs oldROFLROFLdats like the dumbest heights of evilnessWacko
i soo wish sumone saves Suvi...and better be YuviLOL

Pyariiilizzie1765

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
rhea is such a devilAngry...no matter how but she always brings Yuvreen closer...hope Yuvi comes to Suvi's rescue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

.Sarita.

Goldie

.Sarita.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
her this action will bring yuvreen closer so don't worry dear her every plan brings yuvreen close close and more close ...by the way this new girl is not at all perfect for rhea's role prianca was so good she carried off her role very well with full attitude that rhea should have

janeniroopalizzie1765

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
she should just accept that she cant be in the script!! for this, she should be arrested!! DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.