Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SAMEER KOCHCHAR EXCITED TO BE PART OF BALH:ARTICLE

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

He is a superb anchor. Was a host in IPL seasons and Star Plus' Survivor India. He has also featured in a couple of movies, which did not really go on to write great success stories. But now, this handsome lad will be seen in Sony Entertainment Television's super popular show, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, produced by Balaji Telefilms. 

"I am doing a film called Shootout At Wadala with Ekta (Kapoor, producer of Balaji). She is my good friend and that is the reason I took up Bade Achhe. I had decided that whenever I would do TV, I would take up a project with Ekta. Furthermore, I have been associated with Set Max since the last five years, and as Bade comes on Sony, I decided to go ahead with it," shared Sameer "We will start shooting in a couple of days. I will be going to Dubai and I am anxious and excited for the same. My look will be different and I will be playing the role of a rich, suave, business tycoon who owns a mall. He is filthy rich but lonely."

Furthermore, Sameer is still in talks with the creatives and they are still planning on his costume and other details.

he said he will see how his character shapes up and he is yet to meet Ram and Sakshi.

He ended by stating, "I have started watching the show lately and my parents, who love the serial, are excited to see me on it. I have been getting responses and I just hope I live up to their expectations."

Edited by ramonag - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for sharing Ramo do.:D
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have been getting responses and I just hope I live up to their expectations."  🤣

OMG wt a sweet guy...taking all the twitter bombarding in a positive way...but r we that nice 😈

😆 well it just strtd...😡

TFS ramo dear! 🤗
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing. 😊

I wish Sameer all the best for his movie and BALH. 😊👏