Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Looking forward to the show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Poroma92

Poroma92

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I am new to this particular forum. I live in Sydney and watch this show everyday, I do not miss an episode. I have always been a fan of Rajshri films. Actually my all time favourite film is Hum Saath Saath Hain. I was excited for this show to start and now I am looking forward to the future storyline of this show. I am actually liking the story and the characters. I always love the family aspect of any movie and I am loving Pankhuri's family and the relationship they have with each other. I am also liking the jodi of Aditya and Pankhuri. 

Sorry if I hurt anyone or if anyone disagrees, this is purely my opinion about the show. I would love to know what others think. Smile

Poroma.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Looking forward to the show" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
yep.rajsre prod. house is all about family drama...thats why love watching it...i joined this forum when they were on rol with the serial WRWMK...me and supriya was their she was chanel modertor that time i think around 2007...
this time again they are back wiht new serial...i hope it works miracle again with the producation house like WRWMK time it had... 

lets wait and watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPari

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hi sweety...welcome to the forum
I'm supriya, this seems to be a lovely show n u will hve a gr8 time in the forum, mingle in n enjoyBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.