Posted: 11 years ago

1.  Chaska Meter Rating:

User Rating
Rate Me... Rating Saved!

9 Stars 
Last Week   Votes (231)

9 Stars  
  • Chaska Meter  Rank 12 (- 3)         CM Total Points: 265

When you log into DABH forum, the above can be seen on the front screen.  User Rating, see those five dolls.  Click on the dolls to rate the forum, preferably the fifth one which is "Freaking Awsome" and your vote is counted.  I guess it is "Once Daily" or "Once Every Login."

2.  Actors profiles or fanpages:

Anas Rashid (Suraj Rathi)             35

Gautam Gulati (Vikram Rathi)          298

Surbhi Tiwari (Kanchan )              622

OR

click Overview

Show Cast

Show All  

Varun KhandelwalVarun Khandel Neelu              Rashmi PitreRashmi Pitre

Nupur AlankaarNupur Alankaar Ashok LokhandeAshok Lokhande Ruchi SavarnRuchi Savarn

1.      Again on front page, you can see Popular Cast and below that, actors names with links. If you want to comment on Anas Rashid's fanpage, click on his name and another screen will open and you can comment there. Same for other actors.  These links are provided on Overview page also with actors profile pics. You can use those links also.

2.     While commenting either on actors profiles or TB articles, please mention actors names in the comment (Hi Anas, Hi Deepika) as it adds to comment points and if you simply comment without name, it will be added as view points.

3.  Tellybuzz Articles

1.     Links for Tellybuzz articles are given on Overview page and on the front page also on the right hand side. The yellow colored "New" will appear for new articles. You can open them and rate (there will be 5 dolls there too, you have to click on them and then comment on comment box].
2.    You can comment on TB articles THREE TIMES A DAY half an hour apart.
3.    You can rate and comment on pictures.
4.    People watching episodes on IF star player can rate and comment on them.

4. Forum Activity

More than this, activity in the forum is the main factor.
1.     More number of discussion threads.
2.     More comments and more likes.
3.     Avoid multiple threads on same topics.  If it happens by mistake, then one of the members change the topic of their thread and post something else related to the show.

5. Add to My forums (thanks ananth for reminding and ami_dabh for the pic)

As you can see in the above pic, on the top there is star and the "My forums" box. When you have logged in, Click on the Star ONLY ONCE (no need to repeat this daily) and DABH forum will be added to your my forums list and it will appear in the drop-down list. Your ID will be counted in the total number of followers.

Hope this helps.

PS:  Please feel free to add any new tips that you know.

Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJMbi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

to be a Follower of this Forum , we need to click the star button beside My Forums DropDown Box , in the Fron page where u see all Sticky Topics ..

Ur rating will be given more weightage if u are Follower a DABH Forum ..

For Further Explanation , b2011 will give u more info. on this .. 

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks ananth for reminding me that.

⭐️      My forums

On the front screen, you can see the above (I could not copy paste the exact form) and once you login and the front screen appears, JUST ONCE click on STAR button in fromt of My forums, DABH forum will be added to your My forum list. Your ID will be considered in DABH forum followers points.
Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago
Sugarush thumbnail
Wow Bharti thank you so much for the detailed guidance

DABHians - now there's no excuse for anyone who love this show please guys follow the above instructions and we can't go wrong.

DABH Rocks
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@b2011 : Thank you for the post...!! now please have a look at the following points in the thread 

"Chaska Meter of DABH" by pappunu...!!

its a good research by pappunu, ⭐️

please note that we need MORE hot topic!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hv done a little "RE"search regarding improving the ranking... the below are some points i found from other forum discussions...

1. Hit the Chaska Meter once every day.
  2. Make the forum threads pink 
  3. creating multiple threads doesn't mean that the forum rank increases. If u observe the color of the thread just before the name it should become pink, which happens with 250 + views or 25 replies. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be. And also the more the healthy discussions also lead to increase in forum rank.
  4. Threads with Blue decreases the forum ranking.
  5. comment on telly buzz article or IF videos. also rate the article with 5 stars.
  6. No. of Comments and likes on WU threads
  7. No. of followers who hv added DABH to my forums
  8. Threads like GOTW, Mithai ki dhukhaan ,etc are created to keep the thread active, so please comment or participate on these threads...

so DABH ians, dont miss any thread to read / comment... more pink threads, the rating will be increased...

@Saibal , once forum is refreshed, the rating column just cleared. thats all. ur rating will be saved, once u get the message rating saved...freaking awesome (as per the stars u clicked)...

actually i too thought , we can hit many times, the chaska meter a day, but in other forums, they have mentioned hit only once per day. not clear abt that..

so far, dont forget to rate atleast once a day...😊

DABH ians, if u have any idea, plz suggest so that others can follow...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: between the line its ORIGINALY posted by "pappununu" !!!

My 👏 to the ⭐️ research work done...!!!😊
Edited by wish.naren - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bharti di, I've read if we include the more an actor's name in discussions, his/her ranking will be influenced by this. If u think it is a valid one, please add it too... And one more thing, why there is no picture for Neelu ji? As per the show goes, she should be placed after Anas & Deepika. And even after her wonderful acting, her rank is down when even villains of other shows are having better ranks than her. I feel that ridiculous, such a brilliant actress is being kept only in a corner.
RSKM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Bharathi, papunnu and all the others for the detail guide on forum ranking! 😊
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks for such detailed guides. It was a much needed one for me.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much...never knew all these despite joining IF five years ago 😊 thanks once again
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6