Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Pankhuri family don't know about divorce. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Yes even I beleive that Pankuri's family is not aware that Adi's parents are divorced! By all means this will become an issue at a later date in the story!

Her family may even accuse Adi's family of hiding this fact from them on purpose! Always need to have a few "Skeletons in the closet" to make the story spicey! :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pankhuri family don't know about divorce. (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
well joo bhi hai..divorce or living seperatly baat to ek hi hai!
n whn the truth comes out pankhudi's family wont b liking it! tht cud create prob in the marriage taking place!

this wud b an interesting twist!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
^oh well interesting i dont know but i dont think there will be anything different in this twist...

dont the serials always preach that you should start every relationship with honesty... but when it comes to the hero heroine there is always something that is hidden which causes problems between them later on... why cant for once they say the truth (i know it wont be taken well by pankhudi's family) but maybe adi can tell this to pankhudi only.. 

harithanhp

harithanhp

Posted: 04 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
also adi was all up for honesty and stuff to the point of asking the potential girls for their birth certificates and all.. he has rejected the previous girls for the same reason that they were not honest. amidst all this i dont understand why adi hasnt disclosed it to pankhuri himself. i'm sure pankhuri will understand and surely would have made mama understand too.. this throws negative light on adi and makes mama stronger on his impression.. probably the rest of the family also might feel cheated..  somehow hints towards a amajor misunderstanding track.. :(

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
but this is something i dont like. adi talked about divorce settlement
the first time he met pankhudi. he has been shown as a guy who speaks
his mind. examples r he discussing with mamaji saying that he has come
to picnic only to speak alone with pankhudi, not to go to some temple
with everyone & then he also declares about him seeing 2 other girls
in front of pankhudi, although he did it accidentally. then when it comes to
revealing about his parents separation why cant he be frank, this is especially
when pankhudi asks him as to why he talks about divorce settlement before marriage.

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
mujhe aisa lagta Adhuri ki wedding ki baad hi divorce ki baat pata chalegi orelse lal wedding hai aaj pata chal sakta hai..
Bt 1 thing for sure dis will create chaos & misunderstandings!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.