i m new member joining.big fan of shrenu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ramparas

Groupbie

ramparas

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hello members

i m regularly   watchung this show  .this show is completely as like rajashree productions movieee.every one can enjoy the show.when i heard rumors about show under scanner i can not prevent my self to join this forum and send my voice to channel and members that  if u give good show it will definately pick up.only thing people who are involved in old shows and viewing same gissi piittti story since last three years to be attaracted to surf this show once.they will definately fall in love with this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrsanjruchihinzsnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i m new member joining.big fan of shrenu" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

welcome to the forum hun
and hope u like the topics here
do join in the discussions and have fun :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrsanjruchisnehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum...be active here and have fun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjruchi

sanjruchi

Groupbie

sanjruchi

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
wel come

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.