IPKKND in Telegu!! NOO WAYYY! - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi's style mein naaahhiiinnn!!!!!!! 😆 can't even think abt watching the show in telugu after the discussions we had in the other thread!!!🤣  🤣Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
Love both Telugu and Arshi. But both of them together? BIG NONO!! Who can say that "lagi sharth" so intoxicatingly as BS in telugu?? Noway..

If they will say to dub  IPKKND in Tamil i will be first one to oppose a big NO, will be horrilble to watch ,
and my expression will be 🤢
 they will not give proper voice for Arhi 
Along acting their voice captures me lot which is like a magnet that pulls us towards them and i don't want anyone to destroy 
May be  ppl watching it for the first time will enjoy like yeh rishta kya kehlata hai which is Dubbed in star vijay(Tamil channel) as they will not knw the diff... between original and dubbed one and since we knw the diff will feel horrible
Edited by vs_2706 - 11 years ago
Clearly shows the popularity of ipkknd. I'll be happy to see our beloved show in our mother tongue. But the originality will be missing. so i can't handle it. But the people who r watching for the first will enjoy so never mind. And hey, there was a discussion today in the forum that what will be telugu words if it is dubbed. 
No no no vadhu pls pls vadhu Barun,sanaya and serial life potundi.dubbing their voices which is the heart of the show no way pls no
I soo agree they will spoil the show... 
ahh dubbing...telegu is nvr gonna get the actualy feel without their real voices...but still, its good for those who need it!
oh nooo... i just cant imagine ASR's dialogues in telugu...
pls pls pls i dont want that to happen... though i respect my mothertongue , it looks funny to watch ipkknd in telugu... just imagine what would be the replacement for rabbaveyyy. i dont think we ll get the same feeling as of now.