India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Sorry (Page 2)

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Oh Kiran, please don't feel sorry and stop writing what you feel about the show. Many people here can not express their feelings in words. Reading your posts, many times i have felt, 'this is exactly what i was feeling'. Then it's easy for people to write 'i second that' or 'i agree with you'. In a way you are 'OUR VOICE'

Nobody have a right to tell you to stop watching the show or stop criticising the show. Moreover, have openions weather it's good or bad about the things we like. You like the show so much that's why you feel so strongly about it. If you don't like something you don't feel anything about it.

Since begining there were many small bloopers in the show, but nobody was complaining. But now that the show has become very childish and unreal, everybody started complaining. I strongly feel that criticism should be there. Without criticism there is no chance of improvement.

So pleeeeaaaaase........do keep writing what you feel about the show. I really enjoy your wonderful posts...... Clap Clap

Edited by purva - 01 May 2005 at 9:26am

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Thanks everyone!Big smileluv you allHug

I just felt that some members do not like when people complain or disagree with the show..and i saw that in many topics..i felt hurt when they came off rude to me..but maybe i made it a big deal!sry..

Thanks for all yoru wonderful comments!!!!Hug...made me feel so specialTongue

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

Thanks everyone!Big smileluv you allHug

I just felt that some members do not like when people complain or disagree with the show..and i saw that in many topics..i felt hurt when they came off rude to me..but maybe i made it a big deal!sry..

Thanks for all yoru wonderful comments!!!!Hug...made me feel so specialTongue

Kiran

i think this is a discussion forum and not a fan mail site. so we can express  what ever we think about the show in fair and non-abusive language.if some people want that everybody will go on praising everything about the show continuously then they are mistaken. even directors like criticisms because ciriticisms help them to improve themselves. we will obviously praise their work when they do it excellently but we will surely criticise if we find something crap here. this is what discussion is all about. Big smileBig smile!!!!

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Kiran--I agree with what everyone else here is saying.  It's a show and we're discussing it, so naturally we will criticize the parts of it we don't like.  It's something we all do. I certainly take jabs at T & D all the time. As long as the discussions are healthy and we're criticizing the serial itself (not each other), then it's all good.  So enjoy discussing the serial and don't be sorry Smile
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Kiran, keep writing your honest opinion about the show. enjoy!

Go to top