Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

Thanks everyone!๐Ÿ˜ƒluv you all๐Ÿค—

I just felt that some members do not like when people complain or disagree with the show..and i saw that in many topics..i felt hurt when they came off rude to me..but maybe i made it a big deal!sry..

Thanks for all yoru wonderful comments!!!!๐Ÿค—...made me feel so special๐Ÿ˜›

Kiran

i think this is a discussion forum and not a fan mail site. so we can express  what ever we think about the show in fair and non-abusive language.if some people want that everybody will go on praising everything about the show continuously then they are mistaken. even directors like criticisms because ciriticisms help them to improve themselves. we will obviously praise their work when they do it excellently but we will surely criticise if we find something crap here. this is what discussion is all about. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!!

*Anjali* thumbnail
Hey Kiran--I agree with what everyone else here is saying.  It's a show and we're discussing it, so naturally we will criticize the parts of it we don't like.  It's something we all do. I certainly take jabs at T & D all the time. As long as the discussions are healthy and we're criticizing the serial itself (not each other), then it's all good.  So enjoy discussing the serial and don't be sorry ๐Ÿ˜Š
vishakha thumbnail
Kiran, keep writing your honest opinion about the show. enjoy!